• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

An introduction:

Throwback

Allow myself to introduce... myself.

I'm a 32 y/o guy living in Georgia, USA. I quit cigarettes after 20 years to switch to a pipe. Love it so far.
I only have two pipes presently, but hope to get a couple more to lengthen my rotation. The two I have are Dr. Grabows, Savoy full bent. I'm no pipe snob, (OBVIOUSLY!!!) preferring form over function: If it smokes well, and compliments one's choice of tobacco, then hell, it's good enough for me.

Speaking of which, I am currently enjoying some Tinderbox Cherry Almond with a bit of Midnight mixed in for some extra punch. I will soon get into the Wilshire blend I think, as I'm not completely satisfied with the aromatics.

I'm satisfied, but I like the taste of tobacco, so I'm looking for the most tobacco-E taste I can find. Imagine smoking Red Man. That's what I'm looking for. Any suggestions?

BTW, I'll be on vacation and away from my desk for the coming week, so give me some time to respond and get going in here.

I look forward to meeting you all through the course of posting.

Welcome, you may want to go to the lobby and introduce your self also!!!

Greetings from another pipe noob.

Pipes > cigs :)

:0 I just noticed :0 you're 32 and have smoked cigs for 20 years?? Crikey!