• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

and for everyone inbetween

...I don't know....I think you '08 guys are still in the newb line!
It's not about time served, it's about participation and knowledge.

I have been here since 2005, but I don't consider myself a FOG.
There is still way too much I have to learn and experience in the world of cigars.
I know, I was just bustin' his chops! I'm still waiting on somebody to tell me to go get in the Newb line! :laugh:

You're a FOG to me Carl! :)

I would say that most folks here are somewhere in between a Newbie and a FOG.

I think of a Newbie as someone that has been here less then 6 months and are still under a probationary period.

There is still way too much I have to learn and experience in the world of cigars.
I know, I was just bustin' his chops! I'm still waiting on somebody to tell me to go get in the Newb line! :laugh:

Go get in the NEWB line! ;)

So when do the Greasers and the Socs fight? Who's Ponyboy?

Go get in the NEWB line! ;)

So when do the Greasers and the Socs fight? Who's Ponyboy?
I thought that was you. :laugh:

I've been to some herfs and met the boss man around CP, so in my mind that means I've graduated from newb-dom. I'm sure others would disagree.

If you live in LA and haven't met Rod, then something is seriously wrong. I can actually say I've traveled 1/2 the distance of the good ole USA to met with Rod and some others in the LA area. :p

I've been to some herfs and met the boss man around CP, so in my mind that means I've graduated from newb-dom. I'm sure others would disagree.

If you live in LA and haven't met Rod, then something is seriously wrong. I can actually say I've traveled 1/2 the distance of the good ole USA to met with Rod and some others in the LA area. :p

Mr. Peat I've read a good many of your posts and I hope to meet you one day! That's the funny thing about forums, after a while you get familiar with a poster even though you've never met them!
:thumbs:

Have a good cigar (no White Owls or Acids) gentleman and remember there is always more to learn about the wonderful world of cigars.

:rolleyes:

There are 3 or 4 of you guys that I'd lump into the "FOG" category. It's not about time on the board.