• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

And yet again...

Swissy

Livin' the retired life!
So I get back from 5 days of public use cabin rental fun on the water, shrimping and fishing, and find a flat rate box with some nice cigars in it... no name, just a 'mailed from' zip code.

Thanks mystery bomber!!

PS... had the most awe inspiring, coolest thing EVER happen to me - was tooling along and came across a pod of Orca (Killer) whales, and watched them for about an hour, at a range of less that 100 yards. Even had them swim UNDER the boat, so close you could see them. Mother Nature never fails to amaze me...

So I get back from 5 days of public use cabin rental fun on the water, shrimping and fishing, and find a flat rate box with some nice cigars in it... no name, just a 'mailed from' zip code.

Thanks mystery bomber!!

PS... had the most awe inspiring, coolest thing EVER happen to me - was tooling along and came across a pod of Orca (Killer) whales, and watched them for about an hour, at a range of less that 100 yards. Even had them swim UNDER the boat, so close you could see them. Mother Nature never fails to amaze me...

That would have scared the crap out of me.

You gotta love what mother nature throws at you some days, that would have been an awesome site and a truly humbling experience.

There was some documentary on the TV the other day. They were talking about how Orca's will go after and eat humans from time to time. They actually sank this families sail boat by punching a hole in it when the rammed into the thing. They then circled their life boat like they were going to attack but then they mysteriously left. It's something that would be amazing to see but I think I'd prefer to keep my distance.

ETA: Nice hit BTW.

You deserved it. There was a picture from one of our trips of a bunch of scientist working at the sorting deck and a pod of orcas behind them. No one knew they were there until they saw the picture later. Glad you got to enjoy the sight.