• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anejo #40?

tkoepp

Lil' RASScal
Over at CF there is talk of a AF Anejo #40 Petite Corona...

anyone have any knowledge of this or is this just a leg-pulling contest?

Leg-pulling.

4i3p54b.jpg

I think the #40 is the minuto and the #42 would be the PC.

:thumbs: That would be nice but alass. That sounds like it has about as much chance of happening as me picking up a box of #55's. None! :laugh:

:thumbs: That would be nice but alass. That sounds like it has about as much chance of happening as me picking up a box of #55's. None! :laugh:

I happen to know a guy, who's cousin's sister's brother's son's wife's ex-father-inlaw's co-worker spit shine's Carlito's shoe's...

I've had my share of Anejos, but for some reason never lit a 55 till last night. That was a damn good smoke, after a couple more I'll be able to know for sure, but it may be my favorite of all of them. But again, after only one....I'll have to have a couple more to be certain! :thumbs:

If its not on www.vitolas.net and Moki hasn’t mentioned it, deffinantly leg pulling.

I am pretty sure a vendor sold an intact box of 55's here just last week for right around MSRP shipped!

(Please read the above statement as "lol my coolidor is full now")

Look at who was doing the posting over there on that subject. I think leg pulling.

Wow all this talk about how hard it is to pick up a box of #55s makes me think that the 23 I picked up at Christmas was one heck of a score! I knew they were hard to come by, but not to this extreme.

I have two boxes of 40's on backorder. They are scheduled to ship Feb. 30, 2007. I will make a few fivers available, when they get to me.