• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anejo/OpusX Super Bowl Pool 2010

Swifty

Dismember
Welcome to the 2010 Opus X/Anejo Superbowl Box Pool!

(For those who are not familiar with a box pool look HERE.)

The rules are pretty much the same as LOOK HERE with a few exceptions. One of them being I am only doing one pool this year. Two got to be too much of a headache and as you can see if you read the original post I am currently feeling quite under the weather and obviously not firing on all cylinders.

If you wish to enter please read this entire post carefully.

Here's how it works:

Any member of this board is eligible to participate.
Those who have friends on other boards who wish to participate must do it through you. Only your name will appear on the boxes chosen by you and your friends. If any of your boxes win you can either have me send the winnings to you or you can make arrangements with me to have them sent to any winners not on this board.

Prizes:

200 Fuente Opus X/Anejo cigars

*Final - 100 Opus X/Anejo cigars
3rd Quarter - 25 Opus X/Anejo cigars
Half - 50 Opus X/Anejo cigars
1st Quarter - 25 Opus X/Anejo cigars

Entry Fee:

The entry fee is 2 cigars per box......

Possible entry fees per box are:

2 Opus X or
2 Anejo or
1 Opus X and 1 Anejo

How To Enter:

Go HERE and choose your box/es (limit of 3 boxes per person)(Big thanks to Bruce (NullSmurf) for setting up the automated grid again this year!). Please promptly PM me with a DC# or a tracking# . I need to receive all the sticks in a timely fashion so I have time to post pictures and draw numbers before game day. If you are having time/shipping issues please PM me right away.

Send your entry fee to me(address is in my profile).Sorry, I Don't recall removing it but it is not there anymore. If you need it PM me.

When you send your entry fee please include a note with the following info:

* Your name (real and screen).

* Your current mailing address.

* Your box numbers.

* A list of the cigars you have sent.

Once I have received all entry fees the numbers (0-9 for the two sides AFC and NFC of the grid) will be drawn using an automated random number generator that Bruce has provided.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

I am very sorry I am very sick with a nasty cold right now . Here is the My linkLINK for the grid to pick your boxes. I will try to straighten this mess out when I am better rested. Very sorry .

Mess has been fixed. I am very sorry for royally screwing up this post.

Khris the (HERE) button no worky!
whistling.gif

Thanks got it!

Smokes will go out Monday morning!
thumbs-up.gif

Me think-y Khris cut-y and past-y. I know that he is pastie (with shades of green)..I saw him Thursday.

Feel better Khris. Thanks for taking care of this.

Squares acquired :). Package goes out Monday!! Thanks again Kris for putting this together.

Jim

Icon

* Dismember
* PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

* View gallery

* Group: Members

Post icon Posted 03 January 2009 - 09:10 AM
Welcome to the 2009 Opus X/Anejo Superbowl Box Pool!

(For those who are not familiar with a box pool look HERE.)

The rules are pretty much the same as LAST YEAR with a few exceptions.

If you wish to enter please read this entire post carefully.

Here's how it works:

Any member of this board is eligible to participate.
Those who have friends on other boards who wish to participate must do it through you. Only your name will appear on the boxes chosen by you and your friends. If any of your boxes win you can either have me send the winnings to you or you can make arrangements with me to have them sent to any winners not on this board.

Prizes:

200 Fuente Opus X/Anejo cigars

*Final - 100 Opus X/Anejo cigars
3rd Quarter - 25 Opus X/Anejo cigars
Half - 50 Opus X/Anejo cigars
1st Quarter - 25 Opus X/Anejo cigars

Entry Fee:

The entry fee is 2 cigars per box......

Possible entry fees per box are:

2 Opus X or
2 Anejo or
1 Opus X and 1 Anejo

How To Enter:

Go My link and choose your box/es (limit of 2 boxes per pool at this time. more boxes per person may be allowed if the second pool does not fill up). (Big thanks to Bruce (NullSmurf) for setting up the automated grid again this year!). If the first grid is full you may scroll down to the 2nd grid and choose your box(es) there. Do not pick boxes on the second grid until the first one is full! You then have 3 days (Sundays and holidays not included) to PM me with a DC# or a tracking# . If you intend on buying more boxes as/if they become available please PM me right away so I know that you will be waiting to ship all your sticks in one box. If I do not receive hear from you within 3 days you may be removed from the pool until you choose new boxes (if available) and PM me with the box numbers and a DC# or tracking#. I know this seems rigid but I do not want to deal with making sure all sticks are accounted for at the last minute. I need to receive all the sticks in a timely fashion so I have time to post pictures and draw numbers before game day. If you are having time/shipping issues please PM me right away.

Send your entry fee to me(address is in my profile).

When you send your entry fee please include a note with the following info:

* Your name (real and screen).

* Your current mailing address.

* Your box numbers.

* A list of the cigars you have sent.

Once I have received all entry fees the numbers (0-9 for the two sides AFC and NFC of the grid) will be drawn using an automated random number generator that Bruce has provided.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

I am very sorry I am very sick right now . Here is the My linkLINK for the grid to pick your boxes. I will try to straighten this mess out when I am better rested. Very sorry .

I am very sorry. I currently have one of the worst colds (thanks to my grandson) that I have ever had. I wiil try to staighten this mess out tomorrow when I feel better.

Mess has been fixed. I apologize once again for the screw-up.

I'm in if it's not too late! Awesome, I was not too late. I got two boxes.

Thanks Khris!

I am in for one box. Package goes out tomorrow AM.

Thanks to you guys for hosting this again.