• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anejo/OpusX Super Bowl Pool 2010

My pleasure, Khris and brothers. Fuggin Tony....I knew you'd win something.!

what a great game, congrats to the all the winners, and a thanks to the host and helpers

As a life long Saints fan, as in my Dad and I had season tickets 30+ years before Katrina, as in going to the games at five years old, as in going to the first ever game in the Super Dome, for not only the Saints to win but me to also hit this ....

Seth

Did I win?

I can't believe it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Khris and Bruce thanks again for putting this together :thumbs:

Damn it!! I celebrated a little to early.. I can't believe Colts couldn't score on that last drive..

Congrats on the winners and thanks again for hosting this year Khris~

As a life long Saints fan, as in my Dad and I had season tickets 30+ years before Katrina, as in going to the games at five years old, as in going to the first ever game in the Super Dome, for not only the Saints to win but me to also hit this ....

Seth

That's Awesome! Congrats! :thumbs:

congrats to the winners, thanks guys for putting this together.
man i sat through that game doing more math then i ever did while going to school, i was like if they can score this and colts score this then im good...10 secs later im like damit...but if they can score this now and colts score that, i finally gave up adding

Seth

That's Awesome! Congrats! :thumbs:

So who says there no such thing as Karma? :thumbs:

Congrats!!

Congrats to the winners. Thanks to Khris and Bruce for hosting the pool!

Thank you Khris and Bruce, once again you have done a fine job my brothers!

Congrats to the winners!

That is a pretty sweet score!

Nice play to the organizers and congrats Tony

Winnings have been shipped. Thanks again everyone! Hope to see you all in the pool next year.

Mine made it safe and sound, thanks again to Khris and Bruce for doing this! :thumbs: