• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anejo "Sand Shark"

AKmik

Hello all,

I was gifted a few sand sharks a year or so ago, I am wondering what the story is. Were these a one time deal, or is this a yearly run of the #77. I am just trying to determine the age of these sticks.

Thanks for any info.

Mike

I didn't hear much about them this year but if I am not mistaken they came as part of a sampler from Holt's or something in the past. The few people who reviewed them or commented on them here didn't say that they tasted all that great. So in any event, maybe you should try to hold on to them and let them age some.

Yeah, that was a part of the 'Carlito's Way' sampler in late '06. My only regret was not buying more of those samplers when the came out. :angry:

I wish I had gotten one of those samplers in retrospect. Didnt even realize there was a special shark in there and now... :(

:thumbs:

Thanks for the info gentlemen, I knew someone here would be able to tell me the origins of these babies.

http://www.vitolas.net/displayimage.php?pos=-264

Edit to say how amazingly shitty Holt's holiday samplers have gotten in two years...

That's no shit! Wish I would have gotten some more of these for $50!

1 Arturo Fuente Anejo Special Release Cameroon Shark (5.88 x 64)
1 Arturo Fuente Hemingway Work of Art Maduro (4.88 x 60)
1 Ashton Virgin Sun Grown Wizard (6 x 56)
1 Fuente Fuente Opus X Belicoso XXX (4.63 x 49)
1 Fuente Fuente Opus X Perfecxion X (6.25 x 48)

I smoked one of my sandies last april after my bday dinner. I didnt think it was a bad smoke at all and I generally dont like cameroon wrapped cigars....

Def worth a try....IMO