• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

anejo v/s 1964

:cool: This is really tough???????
Because they are so hard to find and the one that I have tried was like a wet dream I will go with the Anejo. Once I have a few more this may change. I hope I will find out. :cool:

Believe it or not, I've never had an Anejo, so that's what I would choose. However, I've smoked plenty of Padrons and Opus and love 'em!

Had them both, would take the Anjeo I think. But i will re-judge this statement soon.

Looks as though many of us myself included are virgins to the experience that is Anejo.

Woohoo! Tasman just walked over to my desk and hands me a Anejo No.77 Shark!

Can't wait!

I think the comparision is a little funny, mostly because I don't think the Opus is a step-up from the Anejo at all, whereas the 1926 is meant to be a step up from the '64. Anyone else feel this way?

I don't know yet. I will let you know when I smoke one.

Anejo for me. I keep '64 Natural Principes and Anejo 50s on hand they are 2 of my favorites. Right now the Anejos are low. If things were the other way around I'd reach for the '64. If my personal stock wasn't part of the consideration, today would be '64. I'm having one while I clean the garage.