• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anejos are on the way!

vinnyvega

My B&M will be getting their allocation of Anejos on Friday. Everything except 48s and 49s, I think. Maybe some Hemingway maddies too. My B&M usually sells them for a buck or two over MSRP with Mass sales tax. So if any of the Cali BOTLs need help getting some at a reasonable price, I may be able to help. I will be scooping up the 46s and 50s but if anyone needs some 55s or 77s, let me know. I don't think I can grab full boxes this time. I will post a sale in the B/S/T when I know the prices. They may have some Opus too!

Joe

Got to love the holiday season with the Anejo released just for those special days. Mine B&M just got theres in today and they got a box of every size. Just had a shark and it was very spicy enjoyable smoke.

Tobacco Grove in Minnesota got a box of nearly every vitola on Wednesday. Xmas came early to Minnesota!

Local B&M here in omaha got in 7 boxes, had to pick up a 77 and a 49. They also got in a between the lines. Very tempting, but quite pricey. They worth the money?

Local B&M here in omaha got in 7 boxes, had to pick up a 77 and a 49. They also got in a between the lines. Very tempting, but quite pricey. They worth the money?

Welcome to CP. Head over to the Intro forum, and post an intro thread telling us a little about yourself.