• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Angry Birds

Nimrod

Time to rethink my everything
It took all of 3 minutes to get addicted to this.

No need to buy an Apple stuff to get it.
Now it is ready for Windows7. At $4.99.

Stay away from this if you need more time in your life.

Great game! I highly recommend "Cut the Rope" as well.

Anyone else having a hard time with the Seasons one? I can only get past day 7

I got this game on the iPad and iPhone and it's been pretty addicting, good luck beating it as quickly as possible otherwise you'll be stuck with it forever.

I passed all of the Christmas ones within 2 hours or so of them being available. I play this game a lot, and now with the release of the MIGHTY EAGLE I am fearing I might be addicted to this game. I have spent upwards of 3 hours to get 3 stars on one level, IT'S CALLED DEDICATION!

You know if these pigs would have left the eggs alone in the first place this never would have happened, and now that the MIGHTY EAGLE has been brought into the situation and been beckoned from his cave to eliminate pigs in fortified structures there is only more carnage to come.

I have 3 stars in almost all levels of both the regular version and the holiday version.... If you don't know about the MIGHTY EAGLE you are missing out. My goal is now to have 3 stars and an eagle feather on all levels!

You all owe it to yourself to play angry birds. If you don't play it you will get sick and die.

I passed all of the Christmas ones within 2 hours or so of them being available. I play this game a lot, and now with the release of the MIGHTY EAGLE I am fearing I might be addicted to this game. I have spent upwards of 3 hours to get 3 stars on one level, IT'S CALLED DEDICATION!

You know if these pigs would have left the eggs alone in the first place this never would have happened, and now that the MIGHTY EAGLE has been brought into the situation and been beckoned from his cave to eliminate pigs in fortified structures there is only more carnage to come.

I have 3 stars in almost all levels of both the regular version and the holiday version.... If you don't know about the MIGHTY EAGLE you are missing out. My goal is now to have 3 stars and an eagle feather on all levels!

You all owe it to yourself to play angry birds. If you don't play it you will get sick and die.

Get a job, you freeloader.

I have a job dammit! I just work an accelerated daily schedule.

Thanks moki for making the game available for Windows.

Is it wrong to play Angry Birds on the crapper? Too late?

It took all of 3 minutes to get addicted to this.

No need to buy an Apple stuff to get it.
Now it is ready for Windows7. At $4.99.

Stay away from this if you need more time in your life.

I'm still waiting for this to come out for Blackberrys...

It's out for Androids already, so it shouldn't be too long before Blackberry gets it.
My only question, did anyone else know birds hated pigs that much?? :sign: