• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anniversary Contest

golfgar

Bueller.... Bueller...... Anyone....... Anyone?
March 15, 2004 I joined this very august group, so I am having a contest to celebrate 13 years.

Rules:

1) Pick the date and time the first team wins the 13 Run Pool by getting all 14 scores filled. Please standardize on CDT.

2) Post your guesses in this thread, one per member.

3) Closest guess wins a nice package of cigars and maybe a few other things.

4) Entries will be accepted until 23:59 CDT on March 31, 2017

I am going to try and keep a list on this post of picks to make it easier. If your entry is incorrect please let me know. I standardized on CDT but if you had CST I left it alone cause I thought you wanted it that way.

MNBrian April 15th at 23:00 CDT Out
Marine6186 May 16 20:00 CDT Out
Acclaym May 21, 21:00 CST Out
Brickhouse May 21 21:30 CST Out

Napa May 26 21:23 CDT At the plate
Mad Monk May 28; 20:30 CDT
Nihon May 31, 21:15 CDT
WyoSmoke June 3 at 16:00 CDT
Succubus June 3 19:00 CDT
jbfurdog June 4 15:07 CDT
modo22 June 6 22:33 CST
bfreeburn June 9th 19:55 CDT
Scap June 10 23:59 CDT
Cookie_1978 June 12 22:00 CDT
Johnny B June 23, 23:31 CDT
Setharsis July 1 18:00 CDT
Tall Paul July 2nd 20:00 CDT
StatHaldol July 3 20:00 CST
thinde July 5 17:00 CDT
CMontoya July 8 21:00 CDT
Maduro Clint July 10 21:00 CST

Last edited:
Congrats, I didn't realize that you've been a member for that long! I'll guess June 3rd at 7pm.

Is there a time zone that should be used?

Edit to add
If the wining team is in California at the time it will be 3 hours later in New York.

Last edited:
May 21st at 9:30pm CST.

Great having you around Larry! Congrats on the anni!

Congratulations on 13, Larry.

I'll take a stab at May 28; 7:30pm Eastern.

Congrats on the anniversary. 13 years is a real commitment these days. A lot of marriages don't even last that long.

My guess will be June 4 at 3:07pm Central

Thanks for the contest.

Edit to change my time to Central

Last edited:
Good point please standardize on Central daylight time. Oh and one more little housekeeping item, you should be able to follow on the 13 run pool thread. Entries will be taken until 11:59 pm CDT on March 31, 2017.

Also there are still 3 spots open in the 13 run pool, it would be great to fill it up in the next few days so we can pick teams.

Good point please standardize on Central daylight time. Oh and one more little housekeeping item, you should be able to follow on the 13 run pool thread. Entries will be taken until 11:59 pm CDT on March 31, 2017.

Also there are still 3 spots open in the 13 run pool, it would be great to fill it up in the next few days so we can pick teams.
I meant my time to be eastern time, but I guess an hour doesn't really matter much.

Congratulations, thanks for the contest!

May 21, 9pm CST

Congrats on the anniversary, and thank for the contest.

June 12, 2017 - 10:00pm central time.

Larry it is great to Have you here. Thank you for the contest.

July 2nd at 8pm

Thank you,
Paul

April 15th at 11pmCST! :) congrats on the anni and thanks for the contest! :)
Brian I have to bust your balls on this guess. You posted this like it was one of your bets... HA HA HA
This guess baffles me... lol I know you like football but do you watch baseball? Did you look at a calendar before posting? LOL

Opening Day is April 2nd for 6 teams the rest play Monday the 3rd. that only leaves 13 Calendar Days for all but 6 teams. So you need the Yankees, Rays, Giants, D-Backs, Cubs or Cardinals to hit a different score everyday with no repeat from 0-13 runs in the first 14 days of the season. If you win this I will send you 10 CC's.

Paul

Brian I have to bust your balls on this guess. You posted this like it was one of your bets... HA HA HA
This guess baffles me... lol I know you like football but do you watch baseball? Did you look at a calendar before posting? LOL

Opening Day is April 2nd for 6 teams the rest play Monday the 3rd. that only leaves 13 Calendar Days for all but 6 teams. So you need the Yankees, Rays, Giants, D-Backs, Cubs or Cardinals to hit a different score everyday with no repeat from 0-13 runs in the first 14 days of the season. If you win this I will send you 10 CC's.

Paul

What's baseball? :D :D :D :D

Last time I went to a game or watched a game was back when Kirby Puckett was still a superstar, so I know how everyone values my ability to lose football bets around here, but trust me -- I'm hands down better at losing baseball bets.

Congrats Larry on 13 years. I hope this year bring another Cardinals championship. I'm going with July 10 at 9 CST.

Thanks.

Congrats on the Anniversary!

I'm going with June 9th @ 7:55 PM.

I gotta pick June 10, because it's my wedding anni.

6-10-2017 @ 11:59pm, that should cover all but the tail end of a few games that day.

Congrats on the 13 years here!!!

I gotta pick June 10, because it's my wedding anni.

6-10-2017 @ 11:59pm, that should cover all but the tail end of a few games that day.

Congrats on the 13 years here!!!
If I picked my wedding anniversary, my guess would almost be as silly as Brian's :p :D