• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Annual CP Herf - Inland Empire California

Will you make the trip to Upland?

• Yes

Votes: 17 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
If only I could swing my honeymoon through there. Sounds awesome though, maybe next year.

Honestly - I doubt I'd make to out to CA for the herf. Vegas was fairly easy - cheap flights and cheap hotels with the added appeal (for me, anyway) of gambling, strip clubs, and outstanding people watching.

My vote would be some place equidistant from both coasts. I dunno, I bet we could easily arrange an event weekend at one of the Outlaw locations in KC. Just a thought.

- Tim

Hmmmm I really like the idea of getting the CP herf going again, and I will certianly keep an eye on where this goes. If all goes well I may be in a new employment situation then (but I would be my own boss) so I will have to see how this all falls together. Ohhh and like my good friend Sinnyc I do have a hard time passing up a trip to Vegas for all the right reasons, but hey I have never been west of Utah so maybe this will be the time.

Joe G

Hmmmm I really like the idea of getting the CP herf going again, and I will certianly keep an eye on where this goes. If all goes well I may be in a new employment situation then (but I would be my own boss) so I will have to see how this all falls together. Ohhh and like my good friend Sinnyc I do have a hard time passing up a trip to Vegas for all the right reasons, but hey I have never been west of Utah so maybe this will be the time.

Joe G

I hear some folks are headed to Vegas in 2 weeks....just sayin....

If Billy comes, will Souldog?

Inquiring minds want to know ;)

I, for one, would love to attend.

The only way you'll get MilesMingusMonk there, is if you promise the possibility of a donkey show across the boarder.

Hey, is this a done deal? I'm looking to confirm some travel plans and just wanted to know if I should look at scheduling this in or not??

Thanks,
- BD

Hey Cory,

Don't schedule yet. I'm considering pushing the date out a bit.

Hey Cory,

Don't schedule yet. I'm considering pushing the date out a bit.
Cool. Let me know when you are thinking, cuz tickets are always easier to get a ways out.

So I'll take this opportunity for a shameless plug for the HERF I'm hosting in Boise, ID. :cool: :thumbs: :thumbs: :cool: It will be a lot of fun! Good time to be had by all! But if anyone has an incling they will be coming, let me know so I can start looking at numbers I can plan for food and such.

Cheers!
- BD