• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Annual Maintenance..??

Beautiful cabinet....congratulations and welcome to the Staebell club. Trust me, get three Sensor Push sensors. Salt test and calibrate them. Put one in the top, one on the shelf above the humidifier cans, and one in the bottom. Order some colloidal silver for your distilled water. Learn from the experience of us all.....:cool:

Beautiful cabinet....congratulations and welcome to the Staebell club. Trust me, get three Sensor Push sensors. Salt test and calibrate them. Put one in the top, one on the shelf above the humidifier cans, and one in the bottom. Order some colloidal silver for your distilled water. Learn from the experience of us all.....:cool:
Blinded, I ordered a sensor push a month ago after reading what you wrote. Figured it out, bought four more, the wireless router, and I then learned how to Salt test them all. Ive been playing with them in my small humidors all month. They are awesome and I already have a labeled one on each shelf of the new cabinet.
I also purchased the colloidal silver that you and everyone recommended on Amazon. You guys all saved me years worth of learning and mistakes. I really appreciate your knowledge, experience, and insight.

Blinded, I ordered a sensor push a month ago after reading what you wrote. Figured it out, bought four more, the wireless router, and I then learned how to Salt test them all. Ive been playing with them in my small humidors all month. They are awesome and I already have a labeled one on each shelf of the new cabinet.
I also purchased the colloidal silver that you and everyone recommended on Amazon. You guys all saved me years worth of learning and mistakes. I really appreciate your knowledge, experience, and insight.

View attachment 28494
Always happy to share the knowledge I've gained here. Cant take credit for any of it but I do have experience with it all. Congratulations on the awesome cabinet, you're off to a great start...!!

I used the search option hoping I could find how much colloidal silver per ounce you guys use and what brand you recommend.
I’m doing some yearly maintenance on my humidifier and noticed the water was cloudier than it usually is. I only use sterile water for irrigation. I cleaned it and replaced the wicking material and I’d like to try some silver.
Thanks in advance!

I used the search option hoping I could find how much colloidal silver per ounce you guys use and what brand you recommend.
I’m doing some yearly maintenance on my humidifier and noticed the water was cloudier than it usually is. I only use sterile water for irrigation. I cleaned it and replaced the wicking material and I’d like to try some silver.
Thanks in advance!
Here you go.....

Go to amazon and look for
The Best Nano Silver Colloidal Silver Mineral Supplements 17 OZ 20 PPM Colloidal Silver Liquid
by Nano Siver

There is a picture of the bottles about 6 replies above this one.

The recipe is 2 ounces of colloidal silver per gallon of distilled water

Good Luck StatHaldol