• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anonymous Users

broblues

planning and plotting
I have searched and searched and I can't seem to find out anything about "Anonymous Users" other than the anonymous users counter.. Who and what are they? Just trying to learn a little something today. Thanks.

Steve

I have searched and searched and I can't seem to find out anything about "Anonymous Users" other than the anonymous users counter.. Who and what are they? Just trying to learn a little something today. Thanks.

Steve

And this interests you because?

Anonymous

Because I am the service manager for a business equipment company and this type of thing draws my curiosity. :rolleyes:

So, what's the advantage / purpose of being anonymous?

6 User(s) are reading this topic
3 members, 0 guests, 3 anonymous users

Only 3? :laugh:

Steve

If you knew who and what they were, they wouldn't be anonymous now, would they?:rolleyes:

Doc.

I think it's these guys....

v_for_vendetta.jpg

I just like to know when someone visits my house, who it is that's visiting. ???

This is a public forum, not a personal dwelling. While we like to embrace family values, the simple fact remains that the activity is out there for the whole world to see.
There are many legitimate reasons why a person would wish to remain anonymous, and I for one, support that.
This is a wolrd full of nice and nasty. Some folks choose to remain private, and that is their prerogative.

Perhaps, if they know all the nooks and crannies, it's their house you're wandering through.
unsure.gif

You just made my head explode!

head_explode_RE_paradox_time_lets_destroy_the_world-s431x300-105442.jpg

Broblues, it's just another way to log in and stay anonymous so people don't see what you're lurking on or posting on or whatever.

I usually try to log on as anonymous so that Jonesy here doesn't try to hit me up to "Webcam Chat" on www.itsonlygayifyoupush.com

Perhaps, if they know all the nooks and crannies, it's their house you're wandering through.
unsure.gif

You just made my head explode!

head_explode_RE_paradox_time_lets_destroy_the_world-s431x300-105442.jpg

Broblues, it's just another way to log in and stay anonymous so people don't see what you're lurking on or posting on or whatever.

I usually try to log on as anonymous so that Jonesy here doesn't try to hit me up to "Webcam Chat" on www.itsonlygayifyoupush.com

Why? Does that mean if I click on your name here, it will automatically take me to your profile there? :sign:

Bloody hell John I thought that web site was for real, I tried to get on it , but no cigar. Damn I was really needing a good laugh.
I guess the jokes on me :laugh:

I think I started logging on anonymously when I was leading the Great War of '07 and just never changed it back. Guess I like being invisible.

I think I started logging on anonymously when I was leading the Great War of '07 and just never changed it back. Guess I like being invisible.

Who are you? Why don't you go over to the "Introduce Yourself Here" forum and tell us a little bit about yourself. :laugh: