• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another 32nd Birthday - ddepaola

I had the pleasure to be with Dan on his birthday at the BBQ herf. Hellova BOTL and poker player, I hope he enjoyed the time.

WOW, thanks for all the well wishes. I had a wonderful birthday, I spent it with some great BOTL at the BBQ Herf. Wouldn't have had it any other way, met some great people (new friends) and smoked some good cigars! It was something special!

-D

WOW, thanks for all the well wishes. I had a wonderful birthday, I spent it with some great BOTL at the BBQ Herf. Wouldn't have had it any other way, met some great people (new friends) and smoked some good cigars! It was something special!
-D

Damn it man! I wished I had seen this yesterday morning!

Happy belated B-day bro!
~M

We said it yesterday, but I'll say it again....Happy Birthday Dan! See, I remembered your name! :laugh:

Dan

I was one of the fortunate ones to spend the day with Dan. He's a great BOTL as those who were with us can attest! I really enjoyed the time we spent together... btw, your girlfriend from Wal-Mart has been asking for you... :whistling:

:sign:

LOL, well I broke up with her. I told her I am not interested in her until she shaves that beard and back.

:thumbs:

"You have got to be F**king kidding me" I believe was the first thing Dan heard when he turned 32. Great time my friend. Happy B-day!!!

Happy B' day Dan.

It was great to meet you at the herf!

Poker Friday night was great. Saturdays game just didn't want to end.
It's good to win on your Birthday. :thumbs: