• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another Altadis Deal

Got mine too. Packed the same, but no damage!

Hopefully some of their other offers will start billing/shipping as quickly.

Thanks for the link!!

Got mine today as well. Same "box of checks" size as others have mentioned with a single piece of tissue paper around it in cellophane. But it appears undamaged and was still moist to the touch. Can't beat free!

Funny thing is I did all the other samplers from this company and haven't gotten any of them. I did all of those before this deal.

Thanks again OP!

One of these showed up in the mail today. Looks good, smells good, could have been packed better. Came first class mail, no zip lock bag.

Mine arrived, same as above. No damage, looks and smells fine. Will give it a bit of a rest before firing it up!!

I got 1 Montecristo White Belicoso.
I used the first link only.

I plan on completing this again but for the classic using my Work Address.

Got one today, same crappy wrapping but undamaged, so I guess it isn't so crappy after all! Anyone actually get both cigars?

Man, got mine and its got some mold.. looks like I’m the only one.

Got my classic yesterday. I was also surprised that they didn't use a ziploc, but it was in perfect condition. I will let it sleep in the humi for a few weeks before I fire it up.

:thumbs: