• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another bead question

MOTO69JOE

How often should I recharge my beads (70%)? Should I wait until they're all completely white? It seems that they have all turned white within 2-3 days this last week. Sorry if im beating a dead horse here, i tried searching but couldnt find what I needed to know.

You are probably not using the search function correctly. Right click on search, open in new tab/window and you will get the advanced search options.

Here's a recent thread that will help you Linky

Brian

From what I heard just wait till your humidity is lower than you want it. I've got 70% beads but my humidity is hanging around 66-67%. Fine with me for now.

Just because I'm feeling like an enabler right now: When the beads are saturated they are clear, when they are dry they are white. You want to try and keep them so that they are mostly clear, with a few stray dry ones in case of flood or other acts of God. Unless you live in a tropical rain forest where the humidity is always above what we're shooting for with our cigars, then you want the opposite, mostly white beads so they can suck up the excess moisture from the air.

ps - all this info in on the website for where you probably bought your beads from.