• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another fallen...

MiamiCubano

El Martillo (My Boxing Name)
Just take a moment to think of and pray for the family, friends and loved ones of hostage Paul M. Johnson, Jr. Reports are that he has now been beheaded.

This really sucks!!!!

May is sole rest in PEACE, and my heart goes out to his friends and family!!!

Lets just hope that this STUPID SH!T comes to an end soon, seeings how nobody can nor seems to want to help with these matters.

This world is really f'ed up. It's going to serve us all right when the place ends up a smoking nuclear wasteland. Shouldn't be long now..

Is the saudi government doing all it can do to protect foriegn workers in their country, did they do all they could in trying to find and rescue Paul Johnson ?? :angry:

Brothers and Sisters, unless somebody steps up and puts and end to the people responsible for this crap, anyone of US could be next. :angry:

:( May Paul Rest in Peace and my prayers are with his family.

Lets just hope that the video doesn't get on the internet, like what happened to the last guy that got beheaded. The terrorists demands were unreasonable and couldn't ever be granted. :angry:

May he R.I.P

My prayers go out to his family
RIP Paul Johnson

Bill

One small bit of good news (if you can call anything good in all this). The man who beheaded him, believed to be the leader of al Qaeda in Saudia Arabia, was just killed in a shootout with Saudi troops. They caught him and his thugs dumping the body.

they needed to bring him in alive, transport him to Texas, I got a real sharp Chain Saw :angry:

cigarsarge said:
Nuke em till they glow, then shoot em in the dark.
If we nuke them hard enough and long enough it will get so hot that the HOLE damn country will turn to glass.

Bring home our troops and let the nukes fly..

PuroBrat said:
they needed to bring him in alive, transport him to Texas, I got a real sharp Chain Saw :angry:
I think a dull chain saw would inflict more pain and damage. Nice idea though.

At least they got some of the ones who did this

From CNN:
Abdel Aziz al-Muqrin -- the self-proclaimed leader of al Qaeda in Saudi Arabia -- has been killed, and his number two, Rakan Muhsin Mohammad Alsaykhan, has been captured alive, Saudi security sources tell CNN, after an Islamic Web site denied the initial reports.

Hope the live one will be made to talk

Bill