• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another football Saturday!

See that's the sad part. Both Boise an Oregon really don't play that great of teams. Oregon more so than Boise for sure though. Any team who plays people like Wyoming, Toledo, Fresno St, etc isn't really impressive.

Les Miles has had a gift from God on his last 2 games. It's a shame but I also like how many SEC teams are playing great right now.

It always comes back to the same problem - with no playoffs we'll never know. But we've seen it in college ball all the time. If so-and-so3 beat so-and-so1 AND so-and-so15 beat so-and-so3 then so-and-so15 must be better than so-and-so1. Maybe. Maybe not.

True, it's a flawed system for sure...

Maybe one day things will be changed.

All this SEC crap reminds me of a picture I saw once........

Low_6ce65f0bd4234f3.jpg

I'm the one on the right. :)

Woot! Roll Tide! Lots of football and a LOT more alcohol! This sums up my football Saturdays!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jK-BWjDKpAo

Melly

Well, with Ohio St. now out of the title picture, and Michigan St. does not have a tough enough schedule to warrant a trip to the NC game, so the Big Ten is playing for a Rose bowl trip.

Oregon will be the new #1 in polls . . . but USC looked good yesterday, and I'm sure they haven't forgotten the run-the-score-up spanking Oregon handed them last season, and would love to derail Oregon's NC hopes at home in LA.

Boise and TCU should cruise through their remaining schedules.

Oklahoma should have no problem with an undefeated Missouri, so it will be interesting to see if Nebraska can rebound and pull an upset there later this season.

. . . I think people are ready this season to give a non-AQ a shot at the title. Put Boise in against Oklahoma, a 1-loss SEC team (assuming Auburn doesn't run the table), etc. and see what happens. If Boise wins, then some non-AQ's can be legit. If they get curb-stomped, then the debate is over. No more non-AQ's. I think the voters in the polls want this issue resolved once and for all, and with there being no dominant team this year, it might be the year to do it.

Oh what a sweet day this will be...Watching Auburn and LSU hopefully beat the utter crap out of each other and then...bama at 6pm...and somewhere in there GA/KY and State/UAB...

I may be hungover in the morning... :whistling:

melly :p

I'm beginning to blush Orange after our win today at West Virginia. Finally we appear to be turning the corner after a long ass layoff! :thumbs:

Yep, it was a sweet day after all. Watching my Mizzou Tigers finally show up and perform in a big game.

Auburn and LSU hopefully beat the utter crap out of each other

Well, one team got the crap beaten out of 'em. :D 400+ rushing yards on the "#1" defense? pffft... War Damn Eagle!

Least you said War DAM and not War CAM...there is always gonna be Bryant Denny on the 26th of November...oh what a sweet day that will be,,,do you really know how dirty I felt rooting for a Tiger today? ugh

melly

Bring on the Iron Bowl for the National Championship. Really no reason to play another game after that, is there? War Damn MF Eagle! :D

Bring on the Iron Bowl for the National Championship. Really no reason to play another game after that, is there? War Damn MF Eagle! :D

BRING IT ON there Sir ;-) Cam is good...but he has NEVER played in a place like he will play the day after Thanksgiving ;-) As much as I'd like for you all to be wounded in battle, I see your pitiful schedule for the rest of the season and I seriously doubt you will fall to Tenn Chat and I am sure GA will choke...AGAIN...and then there is that open week you'll need for rest...Course records and play for 11 games means nothing when it comes to game #12 between these 2 teams...are you working on some sort of bet with me Sir? I am willing and pretty sure we will come away with that win ;-) ROLL Mutha F Tide baby! (I love you JHolmes) ;-) (you knew this would bring me out)

MELLY :p

Yep, it was a sweet day after all. Watching my Mizzou Tigers finally show up and perform in a big game.

And then we follow it up with a clunker in Lincoln. That was ugly.

I do believe that LSU just beat Bama!! I really thought Bama was the team to beat this year, but looks like Auburn is the next National Champion for the SEC.

Ken

I do believe that LSU just beat Bama!! I really thought Bama was the team to beat this year, but looks like Auburn is the next National Champion for the SEC.

Ken

Alabama is ordinary this year. LSU was the better team today. Simple as that. Auburn looks to be the real deal but I wonder if they can sustain their health and attack.

Go SEC!!! How about that big Kentucky win today?!?!?!?