• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another Gas Thread!

Toyota Corolla myself :)

Filled up yesterday on a little under half a tank and paid the same price I use too on a full tank. Price per gallon in Orlando Florida area $2.88

$3.19 this morning. Put $40 in our trailblazer last night @ $3.05 and only got 12.5 gallons.

2.96 and it was exactly 45.00 buckos to fill the mazda.

Great Cartoon! :)

:laugh: lol, i liked the shoes!

Its not hitting me too hard....after all, i ride a motorcycle that gets 35+ MPG and drive a car that gets 33 on the highway. :p

But still...the prices they are charging are just plain unF'ing believable!

3.59 here in MD. Pretty high but not as high as some I've seen on the news at over $6 for premium

$3.25 yesterday, same station this a.m. $3.58 in R.I. / MA

bfreebern said:
$3.19 this morning. Put $40 in our trailblazer last night @ $3.05 and only got 12.5 gallons.
[snapback]220551[/snapback]​

Put 15 bucks in my Trailblazer today and only got a half tank.... Because it wasn't quite empty! :angry:

$3.29 here in Richmond, Va. All of our cars were filled up for $2.79 the other day, keeping them full at all times!

3.20 in Harrisonburg for low test. Luckily most of campus life is walking and biking. My family called from Charlottesville yesterday bragging about how much cheaper the gas was at Sams Club there(3.19 for high) but today they said Sams was Sold out of Gasoline for the time being. Its getting pretty looney.

CYG

...diesel for the TDI @ $3.09 here in the PacNW. Our diesel prices seem to be as high as anywhere...dammit. If the car didn't get 40+ I'd be really pissed...

B.B.S.

here in mo it got as high as $3.30 a gallon
seems the people at Quik-Trip have taken a stand against the oil companies.
they set their price at $2.99 a gallon right after it went to $3.30.
said they would take the loss ???

i ususally get my gas from them anyway but they for sure they have my business from here on out :thumbs:

thankfully the stand also is over here on the Kansas side. $2.99 a gal.
The bad thing is my car takes Prem. fuel only.
over 30 bucks to fill a Vibe GT.

Ekans said:
1.50 EUR/l here in Finland :(

edit: about 7 USD a gallon
[snapback]221771[/snapback]​

Thanks for this Ekans - far too many people complain about how little we actually do pay for out fuel compared to the rest of the world.

(not that the recent price spike and gouging are not something to complain about, but it's still relatively minor in the grand scope)