• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another Humidor by Bob Staebell

Capt J

Quiet Member
Happy New Year,

There are some pictures of my new humi posted in the members Humidor gallery.
The cabinet is made of Cherry with a Quilted Maple panel door. 1 drawer and 3 pull out shelves.
Size: 22"x25"x40"; never big enough. I have just gotten home from 5 weeks at work and I'm still in the process of organizing my cigars. :cool: It took 10 weeks from order to delivery; it arrived the day before I had to go back to the ship/work, on 12/11/06.

It is good to be back,
J

Happy New Year,

There are some pictures of my new humi posted in the members Humidor gallery.
The cabinet is made of Cherry with a Quilted Maple panel door. 1 drawer and 3 pull out shelves.
Size: 22\"x25\"x40\"; never big enough. I have just gotten home from 5 weeks at work and I\'m still in the process of organizing my cigars. :cool: It took 10 weeks from order to delivery; it arrived the day before I had to go back to the ship/work, on 12/11/06.

It is good to be back,
J

No image!? oops!

Nice score! :D

edit:

Ah - it's in the gallery:

Linky

...beautiful humi; congrats..!!

If the planets align, Bob and I are going to have a chat in about a month....maybe sooner... :whistling:

Regards - B.B.S

Great looking cabinet. Fantastic smokes. I like your taste. :thumbs:

Wilkey

That is one beautiful Humi Capt J, very nicley stocked as well thanks for sharing those great pic's. :thumbs:

...beautiful humi; congrats..!!

If the planets align, Bob and I are going to have a chat in about a month....maybe sooner... :whistling:

Regards - B.B.S

You wont be disappointed. I got the end table from Bob about three months ago and absolutely love it. My wife even liked it and when she saw it said what a nice a piece of furniture it is. It's very well built and holds the humidity rock steady. I wanted one drawer and Bob suggested the second drawer as well as the slide out shelf and I am glad I went with his suggestion. Great guy and great product.

Robby

You made a great desicion going with Bob.

I love my humidpr and never had a problem ever. His customer service is also A-1 .

Congrats and good luck with it.

Nice looking cabinet, the door is fantastic :thumbs:

J, welcome back. What happened to the pics? They seem to have disappeared from the Gallery.

J, welcome back. What happened to the pics? They seem to have disappeared from the Gallery.

Lou,
I will make sure they are made un-private again.
When are you going to show us your new humi pics? :rolleyes:

WOW!!! Great selection of woods. That door is tooooo nice :thumbs:

Ooooooooh, very nice smokes in there. You have added to the collection recently :whistling:

When are we going to see some pics of your new little smoking cabana?

Ooooooooh, very nice smokes in there. You have added to the collection recently :whistling:

The carpenters are coming as soon as the weather breaks...materials are ordered. :)
Will post some pics soon.

The carpenters are coming as soon as the weather breaks...materials are ordered. :)
Will post some pics soon.

CapJ... Very nice.. I see its is going to take years for me to get the stock you guys have, but I WILLLLLLL.......

cgo0092l.jpg