• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

another new guy here

barks21

Just wanted to say hi to all. I am new to this site, have been lurking for about 2 weeks and have already learned tons. I have been dabbling in cigars for a couple years, but just have just got in over my head recently. Have already filled my humi based on some reviews read here, and just put together a coolerdor with the help of the info here. Thanks for the help, this is a great place to learn more about my new addiction. Oh yea, and I am from the great state of Michigan. I have quite a few shops close by, if anyone is having trouble finding something let me know and I can take a look for ya. (May not be the best prices, we just had a tax hike in MI on smokes.) Guess that is all for now, talk to ya later. Barks.

GO BLUE !!!

I get myself in trouble when I do this 'cause we got a lotta guys from Ohio out there too :0

Welcome barks :thumbs:

Stick around and I'm sure you already know about the "Newbie Sampler Trade" thread but sign up for it!!!

Oh and one more thing, Havanas are BETTER and less expensive than most of the over-hyped Fuentes :p , right Moki :0

Thanks for the welcomes...As long as we keep spankin' them buckeyes we can say whatever we want. :D

I am going to get on that newbie sampler trade, I was just reading up on it.

I am looking forward to trying some of the Havana's, any tips on how one might go about getting such a treat.

Barks.

Welcome....

Oh yea, and I am from the great state of Michigan.

Another Michigander...Excellent. Where are you... in the Metro Area? I'm an 8-mile boy, home on vacation from Japan and we are trying to get as many Metro area CPers together as possible next Wed. Check out This thread in the lobby. It's my Motor City / Panhandl Herf thread.

Hope to see ya around.

PS: You'll love it here.

barks21 said:
this is a great place to learn more about my new addiction.
Howdy Barks and welcome to CP from Sunny Central Florida. We have learned to call it our main hobby..... :D :thumbs: :p

Welcome to CP! Enjoy your stay.

Hey Barks, great to have another brother from the great state of Michigan (Specially the RIGHT colors). Looking forward to meeting you sometime, we are getting together next Wed in Sterling Heights if you are interested. Treamayne was good enough to link you to the thread on it!

These guys are the best group on the net imho, very knowledgeable and always willing to help out!

Go Blue! :D

John V.

Remember it's not an addiction, it's a "hobby". Now have a great time at the site and welcome