• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another new guy...

xraydoc1

I have stumbled across this site a few times in the past, but I finally started reading some of the threads. Lot of good info here, so I decided to register.

My name is Shane. I am 42, married, and have two children. I am a radiologist, thus the user name.

I love cigars, and have been interested in the subject since the mid 80's, but I can tell you, the level of knowledge here is amazing and humbling. I am not sure I will ever know enough to contribute intelligently, or even participate in a cigar pass, but I am willing to try!

Welcome - glad to finally have you here for a while. Hope you enjoy the info *and* the community - great bunch of BOTLs around here. Remember if you ever need a question answered - just ask. If you need it answered quickly - mispell something and CC will reply before you can log off.

-K-

Welcome. Just remember that everyone starts somewhere and this is a great place to start!

Welcome to the forum. I'll bet you can see right through me!!! :cool:

Welcome to CP! gauranteed the best bunch of cigar bros on the net.

grab a chair, light a cigar, read some post some, and enjoy your home away from home.

:thumbs:

Welcome to CP! You'll love it here :)

I see you've already signed up for the Newbie Trade. Smart Fella ;)

Good to have you hear Shane. We were all in your cigar expeirence shoes at one time, you'll have fun learning and growing with the rest of us. Good to ahve ya here. :D

Felt the same way when I joined. Did the NST a couple of times and realized that everyone here, is here to help and share information. Don't feel intimidated, read threads of all types and you'll gain your experience. Welcome to CP!

Gregor