• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

another new guy

fgruben

hello all:

i am another new guy. i have lurked here off and on for a year or so. this is my first real post. been smoking cigars for about 3 years. long enough to have built 2 humidors in a closet ( each holds about 10 boxes, depending on size.) not that they are both full. not even. one is for current smokes, the other, long term storage. i prefer a short dark smoke. punch rothschild oscuro, etc. i look forward to being a more active participant in the discussions. i hang out at the cigarbid.com forum some, and the cigar affecianado forums. and, yes, i am pretty opinionated, so i otta fit in around here.
thanks

fred

plus, i live in the seattle area. and im getting old and gray. i hope no one else out there is getting gray. really.
fred

Welcome Fred :D

Great bunch of people here @ CP. :thumbs:

Heck, I'm almost 34 & almost gray! At the rate it's going I'll be totally gray well before my 40th.

Welcome - I'm pretty new myself. Lost my log in when site went down so I guess I'll have to pad my posts.

Welcome aboard Fred...

lost most of my hair before it had a chance to turn! Wife and kids took care of what was left.... :D :D

Howdy & welcome to CP Fred. I'm not grey yet but I loose more each day than is staying on top...... :)

Welcome to CP Fred! Sounds like you may be FOG material! ;) :D

Fred, welcome.

I also like short dark cigars. I am a newbie, too. This is a pretty cool board.

hey, let me tell you my legendary adage.
never stab a person in the neck.

follow that, and everything will go according to your will... well.. almost.

kurtcigar1 said:
Welcome aboard Fred...

lost most of my hair before it had a chance to turn! Wife and kids took care of what was left.... :D :D
And trust me , Whats left is damn near silver!!! LMAO!!

Welcome Fred, I'm sure you'll fit in just fine. Grab a smoke, sit back and take in the show. This place is great!!!!!!!!

Welcome to CP Fred :D Looking forward to having another WA native around. I'm on the eastside residing in Newcastle.

BenjieV :D