• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another new member

joxxy

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a newly minted member of CP. Thought I would introduce myself in my first post.

I'm not new to cigars, but I definately think this forum will help me quite a bit. Especially since I have a habit of finding one cigar, and sticking to it. I really want to get out of my rut and experiment more. I am already learning a lot.

An initial question: I haven't had any luck with my normal retailer recently. In searching the forum, I've found some recommended retailers. However, wondering if anyone has had any experience with cigarsforless.com(aka cigar hut)? Their prices look very very good, but no mention of them in the forum, good or bad.

Joxxy

Welcome!

You'll have a great time here!
If you want to get into some trades you need to do a few Newbie Sample Trades.

And be careful.... you never know when the CigarPass-Air Plane will fly over! :D

LilCigarDude.gif
~Monte

Welcome, this is a good place.

Welcome! Now that you've found us you can start looking for that bigger humidor you always wanted :)

Welcome to CP! You're gonna love it here.

As far as retailers go I think CC covered 'em pretty good. Just don't ever buy from Thompsons :p

Welcome. This site has expanded my selection......and inventory :D