• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another Newbie Contest

BrownDevil said:
Thanks for excluding the rest of us Jim ;) :p
[snapback]174336[/snapback]​

yeah, thanks jim. see if i ever let you in on a split again.

btw, as of last night when i was at his house..there were 16.

BrownDevil said:
Thanks for excluding the rest of us Jim ;) :p
[snapback]174336[/snapback]​

Don't worry - there will be one soon for non-newbies. Just have to think of a good one. :D

Pyre said:
Wow, thanks for the generous contest :)

I know if I had some of these, it wouldn't be very many, hard to keep the hands off em.

I'll guess 25.
[snapback]174242[/snapback]​

Congratulations Travis! You got it right on the nose. I have exactly 25 Padron Anniversarios in my humidor (along with Fuentes, my favorite smokes). I'll get your package out tomorrow - I can even take care of a couple of your Wish List smokes. :thumbs:

Wow, no way! I was gonna guess 32 but it was taken. :p

Thanks a lot for doing the contest. I wish I had found this board a long time ago.

Great contest - thanks for doing it!!! Congrats Pyre - you WILL enjoy that package!!!

Hey Jim,

Got the package today. That was VERY generous of you. I'll be enjoying these sticks in the near future :)

Pyre said:
Hey Jim,

Got the package today. That was VERY generous of you. I'll be enjoying these sticks in the near future :)
[snapback]175027[/snapback]​

Excellent - enjoy the smokes and post a review of ones you haven't had before. :thumbs: If you haven't had the PAM '64 or PAN '26 before you are in for a treat. :D