• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

another newbie

luckyred23

Hello all. This winter, I hope to take part in a few passes, so I thought I would introduce myself now. My name is Derek, and I live just west of St. Louis, in Wentzville, MO. I'm a true Hoosier though, being orig. from Indiana. I grew up in Evansville, IN, where Don Mattingly lives. Due to this fact, I've been a Yankees fan since the early '80s (before you say "you only like them because they win", note that they didn't even make the playoffs between '82-'94). By trade, I'm a food wholesaler. I hope to get to know you all, and look forward to some good passes this winter.

welcome.

now for the mandatory adage giving:
never stab someone in the neck.

everything is more pleasant when you follow good ol' jolly's adage.

Derek, Welcome to the board!! This place is great, and here is a little taste for you

THE YANKERS SUCK!! I'M GLAD THEY LOST!!!

LMAO!!!!

Just had to give you some crap!!!

I was born and raised in Florida so I was glad to see my boys do it again for the second time in eleven years.

Howdy & welcome to CP Derek, I'm a Yankees fan also but live in Florida. Don't listen to Gary cause he's a closet Yankees fan but won't admit it. Pull up a chair and get to postin'..... :)

Welcome Derek, I'm sure you'll like it here. And to my fellow Floridians, particularly my fellow south-Floridians, WAY TO GO MARLINS!!!!

Welcome Derek,

You'll like it here, great people with lots of good advice and information.

I live in NE Connecticut (Red Sox Country) but I'm a National League fan, Houston Astros are my team. I have lots of good friends I've known all my life who are die hard Red Sox fans. Guess how much they like the Yankees? :D

Enjoy!!

Welcome to CP Derek :D Were you and Don close buddies? Pull up a chair and join the fun :D

BenjieV ;)

No, Don and I weren't close buddies, but my Dad golfs with his brother every saturday in the summer. I'm now just west of St. Louis, so a Cardinals and Yankees World Series is my dream. When they say St. Louis has the best baseball fans in the world, they aren't joking. I don't know how it is, but the fans around here KNOW baseball. I mean they are so knowledgable, and very courteous. My company has season tickets, so I get to go a few times a year, and I have a blast...win or lose...

stogieman said:
Howdy & welcome to CP Derek, I'm a Yankees fan also but live in Florida. Don't listen to Gary cause he's a closet Yankees fan but won't admit it. Pull up a chair and get to postin'..... :)
Dont push your luck Bro or I'll go Marlins on your ass when I get back down there this spring.

If I dont end up in the ER passing more stones like last trip down.