• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another One Bites the Dust

theroberthogan

What is this fresh hell?
Just found out that my job is eliminated. Looks like I've got between 30 days and 5 months left in the office, then four months of severance. Excuse me while I go raid the office supply cabinet.

Good luck Brother, I know where you're coming from I've been laid off since this past September.

Best of luck to you Robert. Are you going to take some time off, or just continue looking?

I'm with you bro...I was laid-off Jan. 9th.

Just remember...."Tough times don't last, tough people do".

Sorry to hear that, Brother. Good luck in your search for something new.

Good luck. The severance buys you a little time. Hopefully, something will turn up.

Sorry to hear that Bob. Hope all ends up well. I just started the job hunting for post-college employment opportunities, and it's certainly not easy these days.

I wish you luck my friend!

Sorry to hear that brother, recession is starting to hit us here in Holland as well!
The best of luck in finding a new job!

Sorry to hear. I browsed the job market before reenlisting and it sure is tough out there right now. Good luck and keep your head up.

Sorry to hear that news, hopefully ou have a little something put back to assist in getting thru these tough times. Good luck.

Robert,

Sorry to hear the news. Being the optimistic soul I am I know something better is headed your way.

Still looking forward to our smoke & a drink when I get home!! Hopefully we will be celebrating my return and your new job!!

Keep your chin up!

Tony

P.S. Thanks for being my 50th post!! I'm a member now!! YAHOO!!

Robert,

Very sorry to hear that. I guess its better that they told you upfront, rather than you come in one day and they say that's your last day.

I always say, everything for a reason. Use it to your advantage.

Sorry to hear and best of luck. You are definitely not alone in this mess.

Many thanks to all the BOTL who have offered their support here. I'm fortune enough to have a supporting wife, great friends, and the community here who cares about each other.

I know I will land on my feet, it just sucks to be part of the job loss statistic now. Like the rest of the guys and gals here who have lost their jobs recently, I'm looking at this as a great opportunity to do something better.

Rob,

I have always known you here as a great guy. I will be thinking the best of thoughts towards you as I am sure you will come out on top.