• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another Padron 1926 #6 Maduro Review

bkc888

I think I do not need to be more descriptive than saying its a Padron 1926 #6 Maduro review :D.

Well, I have been hella busy with finals and FINALLY graduating from college. So I decided to pick out a good cigar. I am more of a collector than a smoker...I admit...and as you can tell with my cabinet humidor. It hurts me somewhat to light up a good cigar but this was one special occasion! I received this cigar from a trade with Gator, quite the generous BOTL.

Prelight: This cigar is FIRM! The wrapper also seems to be thicker than most cigars. I did something newbish by dropping it but thank god it did not crack.
Smelled like heaven.

Light/burn: Lighting was pretty easy except there was some uneven burn after 1/3 but it corrected itself. Further uneven burned occurred after 2/3's, I wish I took a picture of the uneven burn but I did a quick touch up with my lighter.

Overall Construction: Its a PADRON!

Taste: Yum! It was a bit spicy after the 1/3 mark then it dropped down. I can't really say much about the taste being a noob but it was delicious.

Draw: Medium pull

Ash: Most solid and longest ash I have ever seen! All other cigars I smoked had fairly flakey ash but not this one.

Overall: This is my first time having a quality top notch cigar and it sure beats smoking $2-$5 smokes. I hope this doesn't take me down the slippery slope even further.

This cigar is one of the best I have ever smoked. Quit collecting and start smoking more :D Thanks for the review

Nice review! and congrats on graduating :thumbs:

Con-GRAD-ulations, triple-eight!

The #6 is a fantastic celebratory cigar and I enjoyed your review of it. Keep 'em coming.

Wilkey

This cigar is one of the best I have ever smoked. Quit collecting and start smoking more :D Thanks for the review

Nice review of a good stick. A few pics is always welcome and does complete a review.

Together with the 35, the #6 is one of the best 1926.

I second what Marcos says, smoke your best cigars now, you don't know what tomorrow may bring OR NOT.

Brian

thanks for the review brother, well done!

I've been debating my next smoke, you just decided for me!

~R

I hope this doesn't take me down the slippery slope even further.

Don't worry... It will :D

I love the #6, it's a fantastic smoke.

I have one that I'm going to let age for at least a year and can't wait to see how it turns out.

Nice review. The #9 has a permanent spot in my humidor. Sometimes I get an itch that only these can scratch.