• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another PAM 1964 maddie review

gkpk

Decided to smoke my first PAM 1964 maddie Imperial today, gifted from Moki.
I would have to say that this is the first best domestic stogie i have had yet.
Loved everything about it, the construction......flawless.
The wrapper's rich dark brown color.....amazing.
The taste was out of this world, smooth, creamy, some sweetness, which i love most about it.
Everything blended in just right to make this a perfect cigar.
Great rich taste right down to the nub, not one hint of bitterness, definitely a finger burner....ouch :D.
Now i see what all the hype about this cigar is....WOW.
Thanks alot Moki.

Padrons are my Favorite regular smoke.I could smoke nothing but Padron cigars and be happy forever.....maybe :p

I've only run across one person who doesn't enjoy the PAM's. Everyone else seems to just adore them. Good smokes.

gkpk said:
Decided to smoke my first PAM 1964 maddie Imperial today, gifted from Moki.
I would have to say that this is the first best domestic stogie i have had yet.
Best domestic? Which ISOMs did you like better than the PAMs?

Tony Bones said:
I've only run across one person who doesn't enjoy the PAM's. Everyone else seems to just adore them. Good smokes.
WHO??? They must be punished!!

Here's yet another plug for the Padron Magnum Maduro.....get your hands on a box or 2 or 3... BURY them...break em out a few years from now. Nirvana 'A' sized heaven. :)

Horse said:
Here's yet another plug for the Padron Magnum Maduro.....get your hands on a box or 2 or 3... BURY them...break em out a few years from now. Nirvana 'A' sized heaven. :)
I wonder how those compare to the "A" size Padrón 1964 Anniversary sticks?

I don't believe you can get a box of "A" size 1964's. I thought they only came in the smaple packs.

AVB said:
I don't believe you can get a box of "A" size 1964's. I thought they only came in the smaple packs.
yep, that's exactly right. The only place to get them I'm aware of is in the sampler packs.

gkpk said:
All hail Moki

The pimp of us Padron sluts.
:D :D
hah. Other people know far more about them than me. I'm just a Padron slut. :)

moki said:
Tony Bones said:
WHO??? They must be punished!!
Actually, I don't care for them - especially for the price. If I'm going to shell that chunk of change on a single, it'll be for a VSG or a La Aurora 1903.

How am I going to be punished *cowaring* :sign:

Cheers,
Dixie

That's funny and I thought that Padron's were made in Nicaragua? so how can they be domestics?

Rancid said:
That's funny and I thought that Padron's were made in Nicaragua? so how can they be domestics?
Welcome to CP. Head on over to the Lobby and introduce yourself.

We (incorrectly) use the term "domestic" to mean "non-Cuban."

Cheers,
Dixie