• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another Reason

golfgar

Bueller.... Bueller...... Anyone....... Anyone?
A very good friend of mine died in a ski accident over the weekend. Here is the story in the newspaper.

The picture is one I took two weeks ago as he was smoking a cigar I gave him at a dinner at the club we both belong to. They will have his martini glass on the bar for the appropriate period of time and I will miss him.

He has been to Cuba several times and very much enjoyed a nice cigar.

cigars003.jpg

I feel for your loss and will be thinking of you. I will dedicate my next smoke to Jon.

Sorry to hear about the news. He sounds as if he was a real class act. :(

My thoughts and prayers will be for you and Jon's family. He seemed like a great guy.

My condolences. The loss of a skier/cigar smoker is more than this skier/cigar smoker wishes to contemplate. Usually, the head does not come into play unless a tree is involved (as with your friend). I have resisted buying a helmet myself, because I simply do not think it will stand up to a tree. This, however, is definitely a reminder that I need to further explore the matter.

Again, my condolences.

Will