• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another Tampahumidor story

Oracle

Got my Lexington the other day. Hector worked a great deal for me on it and I got it 3 days later. However, I did have some quality issues with it, namely a few finish blemishes on the side of the box and a screw bulge near the top. Wasn't real happy about this so I called them. Spoke with Nancy over there who did express concern about it. I sent a couple pics in email and she agreed. She offered to either call tag it back to them and either refund or inspect a replacement prior to shipping or offer a credit. Called her back today and asked what they thought they could do and all offers were still on the table, and she added she could give a sizeable store credit to offset my issues if I wanted to keep it. Needless to say, the offer was generous enough that I decided I could live with the problems and put that side against a wall and I'd never see it again.

I figured for the price I shouldn't expect heirloom quality high grade furniture, you do get what you pay for these days. The unit was built in China, and I assume there are going to be a few "B" grade humis coming from there, but I got a great deal to start, the humi looks decent and will do me fine until I graduate to something larger.

Point of the story is, they worked a great deal to start with, when a problem arose they were concerned and wanted to make the customer happy. This they did, and generously so. Nancy down there was generous and happy to help. They were happy to work out any solution that worked best for me, and keeping the humi worked out best since I had a few tupperware containers waiting to unload.

Great customer service, fast shipping, great deal. I'd have no second thought ordering from them again although I'd ask they check it out prior to shipping.

In my case I accepted the credit and got another box stogies to load up the box with.

2 thumbs up from this consumer's point of view.

Good to hear such tales.. I love how closely knit the cigar community is

Good service, as it should be.

Good begets good,so good for you Tampahumidors.

Brian

it's a shame that good customer service like this is a rarity nowadays ain't it?

I've had the same experience with them. All their cigars are shipped with humidity pouches and arrive on time, and the only time I did have a problem with an order I called Nancy and she fixed it right away.

I am lucky and I live here in Tampa. Tampa Humidor just opened their new store and good golly is it nice. I have been going to them since they where a small store in a warehouse park. They have done nothing but give me great service each and every time I have been to them.

I hope they continue to succeed.