• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another TESA Event in Chicago

SiShong

Yeah, Um, Something, Yeah
OK, so as promised, I'm getting this up here, a little late, but here it is, I'll be there, and I hope to see most of the Chicago Cigar Pass scene there as well, no excuses this time!

Nov-1-Event.jpg

*edited to add TESA's Website

Bump.

What time you headed over SiShong? I gotta be at the Bottom Lounge by 9.

Looks like I might be able to stop by. I'm not sure what time, but I'll definitely look around for the CPers!

Hope to see you there! I'll be there, probably wearing a backwards black ball cap, hanging out with the ?swedepanese? dude, lol

I was there from around 6 - 830. Great event for the store, I talked with Jonathan for a bit and boought a box of Tabaks, and got a bunch of freebies. Great time.

I hope next time they have an event they have better ventilation.

Jonathan was a gracious dude, nice to talk to someone "in the biz."

Yea, great time, if a bit smokey!

So you were there Zach? Damn, Who were you, I was the one pretending I worked there, ringing people up and talking to the Cigar girls.

So you were there Zach? Damn, Who were you, I was the one pretending I worked there, ringing people up and talking to the Cigar girls.

I bought a box of the Tabaks and got all the freebies. I think Chris the manager was helping me and felt bad that he had no bags and so I walked around for about 40 minutes with everything in my hands.... I had on the SOX leather jacket

There were little plastic bags and Perez had some bags behind his little table, wish I'd seen that, hell, I'm sure Chris would have let you stash them behind the counter, sorry about that man. Chris is the owner BTW no just the manager, he's also the blender of all the TESA brands.