• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

another title for Tebow in 2009?

Gator

I'm biased, but i see us having a brutally nasty D (returning everyone), Tebow and tons of weapons on O, and Urban and staff on the sidelines is pretty tough to beat. Did i mention Tebow? Word is in Gville that he is HUNGRY for another and has been pushing everyone hard in the offseason, their strength and conditioning program is 2nd to none... I see, as usual, some very good SEC teams, but this Gator team could be a juggernaut.

what say you?

Go Gators! Hopefully I can make it down for another game this season. Last year was LSU and we killed them. Now I have to choose who this year.

It certainly sets up well for them. They can lose one game (which may or may not happen) and still win the national championship.

College football can't get here soon enough.

As much as I like UF for beating the Suckeyes twice in a year, I advise you don't hold your breath. ;)

Why would we play the #uckeyes twice in one year?

I don't know much about what LSU has coming back, but getting a win in that stadium is always TOUGH, i've said to some fellow Gators that will be our toughest game...

You never know, it's all about chemistry, but w/ Tebow, i like our chances... then again, it's a long season, injuries can happen, etc....

I'd say out chances are better than 50/50...

I'd put ya'lls chances at better than 50/50. Right now, the SEC is clearly Florida and then everybody else. Sure, there are some teams that could sneak up and bite you, but not many. I don't think ya'll will have much trouble with LSU. There will be so much hype around that game that Florida's squad will be ready to go. Plus, LSU hired John Chavis as our Defensive Coordinator and he didn't have a clue on how to stop Florida when he was at UT. Maybe he has better talent to work with at LSU and can figure out a way to slow ya'll down, but I doubt it.

I don't know man.. Charleston Southern, Troy, Tennessee, Kentucky, Mississippi State, Vandy, and FIU could really give UF a run for its money this year :sign: :rolleyes:. All due respect to Florida, it's talent, and it's ability to maintain that talent level, but this is one of the weakest schedules I've ever seen for a team who won the National Title last year and is hoping to win another this year. UF has the talent to beat anyone in the country which is why I'm so disappointed that they put together such a cream puff schedule. All I'm really hoping for this season is that the Noles make it a game on the 28th in November and don't get blown out like we have the past 3 out of 4 years.