• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another weekend with crappy weather !

LedZep

Good Afternoon Fellow BOTL's.

Well I just thought I would express my displeasure about another weekend that will be "rained out" in my area.

I, ( Like most of you.. probably ) Work all week long, and do try to look forward to the weekend and maybe even a bit of outdoor activities.

I find myself getting frustrated when it has been nice weather throughout the work week , and it starts to rain on Friday while I am on my way home from work.

Checking the weather report... "Steady rain Saturday and Sunday.. Clearing late Sunday night into Monday morning.. :angry:

This situation forces me to do stuff inside while being under the watchful eye of the Queen B..

Who will find things for me to do ..

Such as: Folding Laundry

Of course I will retreat to my "mancave in progress" periodically.. But It is not ready enough to spend extended durations of time in. YET.
I will do a few reviews this weekend for sure. **

Just wondering what sort of activities some of you other fellas do in this type of situation.. :whistling:

Drop a post..
Led

Pushups!!! :laugh:

Or I go to the gym to "get away" for a couple hours. Depending on the time of day, I'll go the pub, and spend some more time there! :D

After you knock out the honey-do list of course. Usually by that time, my wife is so happy I just did 20 things in 3 hours that made her life easier, that she'll let me take off! Good luck fella! :laugh:

I don't do anything. Just sit inside. So sad.

It has been terrible for the last couple days here. :angry: And there is a game tomorrow: MSU vs. Iowa. :(

Drink beer, watch football, eat, and play video games. I think I'll have to find some time for some laundry this weekend. It's going to be crappy weather here too. :p

Playoff Baseball,football and cigars. Sounds good to me.

Brian

I can put off raking leaves. Legitimately.

Doc.

I challenge someone to come up with a shittier forecast than this one, and it's been this way for nearly a month:

Oct23rdForecast.jpg

I challenge someone to come up with a shittier forecast than this one, and it's been this way for nearly a month:

Oct23rdForecast.jpg

:( Holy crap. And here the guys on my patrol team (we work overnights) were complaining that it was a freezing 53 degrees last night!! What a buncha wusses we are... :p

Was lower 80's and beautiful here today. :D

Course, I was in the office all day.

Well, when I'm actually home, it's either keep my son occupied while she does house and school work or knock out housework for her and then I go down to Hecla and have a few beers and come home to keep my son occupied so she can do school work. I usually do the latter of the two so I can enjoy the $1.25 longnecks down at the club with the boys. Lucky for me I have a porch so I can enjoy a cigar even with the rain.

I'm an east coaster too...no leaf raking for sure. Garage and heater and few smokes are planned after a long week in Chicago

Oct23rdForecast.jpg

:( Holy crap. And here the guys on my patrol team (we work overnights) were complaining that it was a freezing 53 degrees last night!! What a buncha wusses we are... :p

All I know is I don't recognize anything that has a - in front of a number!

PJ

Whuss I am I am!

Yes. that is a shitier forcast then mine. for sure.
Sorry for complaining.. lol

Oct23rdForecast.jpg

Holy Shiznit! Still high 80's for a high in here in Phoenix, AZ and 58 for a low...almost perfect here...

Hahahahahahhahahahaha.... while it may LOOK warm (kinda) check out the forecast....

weather.jpg

Jim...I was going to reference you and say Alaska can't be much better but, well, it looks better.