• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anthem returns to Chicago April 8 & 9th

Anthem

Stay Thankful
Family,

I will be looking forward to seeing some or many of you in the burbs of Chicago hopefully on both of these nights.

I am letting Claudio (sack) run the show as to the where and when's.

I cannot wait to see and meet many of you! :D

Much care,

Matthew

Have to say Matt, it's always good to see you. Let's see who shows up for a pre Dark Lord Day herf.
thumbs-up.gif
smile.gif

Even if it is just you and me brother we are gonna cause some trouble!!!

Just a bump to keep it in people's minds!
biggrin.gif

How far down in Chicago you talking about I possible could drive down after work on Friday... If its ok that I join the party

Jason

How far down in Chicago you talking about I possible could drive down after work on Friday... If its ok that I join the party

Jason

You're more than welcome Jason, i'm thinking about the new Cigar store that will have it's grand opening on Monday the 4th of April at Woodfield Mall. Maybe on the Friday the 9th, after work. The name ofthe shop is "The Cigar Lounge", Matt you have to determine what time you can make it. More people are going than are posting on this thread.
thumbs-up.gif

Claudio,

Lets fire up and kill stix at 4 or 5, sound good everyone?

A new B&M? A HERF? I'm in!

Thursday or Friday? Which is it?

Now your in my neighborhood. :thumbs:

Trying to figure out if this is something I can make, but the details are still a bit unclear.

The 8th is a Thursday, not Friday....come'on Claudio, get your calendar out :)

....and I think you're saying 4 or 5.

So, can someone please confirm date, time on this? I may be able to catch it on the way home from work if things work out correctly, just want to be sure of the details.

Thanks

I would love to come to this but I will be in GA at the Masters. :(

OK we are looking at Friday the 9th around 4 or 5. Claudio can you provide the address for us my brother.

Trying to figure out if this is something I can make, but the details are still a bit unclear.

The 8th is a Thursday, not Friday....come'on Claudio, get your calendar out
smile.gif

....and I think you're saying 4 or 5.

So, can someone please confirm date, time on this? I may be able to catch it on the way home from work if things work out correctly, just want to be sure of the details.

Thanks

OK! It's the 9th at 5pm at the 'Cigar Lounge' in Shaumburg in Woodfield Mall.
1710 E. Woodfield Rd.
847-330-846
thecigarlounge@rocketmail.com
I tried the website but can find it, it might not be up but my friend Bernie says he's been on it. Sorry for the confusion!
tongue.gif

I should be able to make it but wont be there till like 6pm, going to take me like 1hr or so to get there from work. So If u do not mind a Wisconsinite wandering down to join in I will be there.

I believe this is there web page
http://www.cigarloungeschaumburg.com/10508/event/event_id/202440/Grand_Opening_Day

Jason

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it. I won't get out of work on that Friday until about 8pm.

Have fun, sorry I'll miss it!

1710 E. Woodfield Rd.
847-330-846
I tried the website but can find it, it might not be up but my friend Bernie says he's been on it. Sorry for the confusion!
tongue.gif

Just to make sure, it's not actually in the mall right? It's on the mall property, but it's own building like the benigans used to be or at jewelry store.

I should be able to make it but wont be there till like 6pm, going to take me like 1hr or so to get there from work. So If u do not mind a Wisconsinite wandering down to join in I will be there.

I believe this is there web page
http://www.cigarloun...and_Opening_Day

Jason

Really nice people running the place, my buddy Bernie won a lighter, i won an ashtray and my son won four tickets to see the Flyers.
biggrin.gif
thumbs-up.gif

1710 E. Woodfield Rd.
847-330-846
tongue.gif

Just to make sure, it's not actually in the mall right? It's on the mall property, but it's own building like the benigans used to be or at jewelry store.

Actually the building was a restaurant at one time, but it is a free standing structure.
thumbs-up.gif