• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anthem returns to Chicago April 8 & 9th

I just wanted to say that Anthem (Matthew) is a great guy to herf with. I don't have a car, otherwise I'd be there.

Thank you for the kind words Steve.

Tomorrow I cannot wait to meet Claudio again who is going to get a bear hug. As well as the rest of you fine folk. I am looking very very forward to this. :thumbs:

I am actually going to be in chicago myself in a couple of weeks. Its a business trip but I am going to squeeze some fun out of it. Are there still places downtown where you can actually smoke or is it just shops (with no smoking)?

I am actually going to be in chicago myself in a couple of weeks. Its a business trip but I am going to squeeze some fun out of it. Are there still places downtown where you can actually smoke or is it just shops (with no smoking)?

You can smoke in tobacco shops, just no where else. Downtown TESA and Up Down are your best bet if you're going to be smoking after work hours. Let us know the dates and maybe we can meet up.

Well the time is almost here brothers. I am looking very forward to seeing all your faces. :thumbs:

What a good time with all the guys that showed up, BigMacFU and his dad, Cochise, Bernie and his buddy, Anthem and a slew of others that i can't remember. Anthem i want to thank you for your genorosity and friendship, hope you have a great carrer in your new job as a rep for Savenelli! BigMacFU has got to be the most knowledgeable person i know, it was great to hold a conversation with you. Between the chocolate ale and the McClelland Highland i'm sure there was no one holding back on the conversation. Thanks to you all.
thumbs-up.gif
biggrin.gif

Claudio, I can't believe you beat me to the board!

What a great time we had cigars, spirits and conversation flowed generously tonight. It has restored my faith in the HERF.

One thing I enjoy about the Herfs is the varied tastes of the brotherhood. I know when the sticks fly I'm gonna catch something I've never had before. Thanks guys!

It was great meeting Anthem and Mac and the others and their generosity and friendship will not be forgotten no matter how much single malt I drank.

The Cigar Lounge was a great venue and I hope the owner continues to accept us cigar nuts with open arms.

Wonderful people and a lot of wonderful cigars makes for a good evening. However, being in the company of good friend is the most important thing of all, and let me tell you this night had it. A HUGE thanks to Claudio for making the arrangement for a night that will not be forgotten.

Thanks all for making a great night after the heavy work week I had. Even with the far drive it was worth it with the good smokes, good conversation,and good food. I would definitely drive down again for another Herf. Hope to see you all again.

Jason

Great time guys! It was wonderful meeting everybody and as usual everybody was way toooooooo generous. Matt, have a safe drive back today. Chise and tut, great hanging out. Claudio, as always, a pleasure, my father very much enjoyed the scotch. The only problem with the evening was Stubbs grand slam in the 8th. Can't wait till next time guys!

Thank fopr remembering the grand slam, i had almost forgotten about it!
whistling.gif
laugh.gif