• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anvils contribution to the GWOT, thanks Bro!

triggerpuller

Reaction score
I just want to publicly thank Anvil for a gift he recently sent me (arrived today, although he shipped it nearly a month ago) in Iraq. Anvil PMed me a few weeks back asking if the package had arrived and unfortunately it had not. We get mail twice a week and every mail drop I would go and wait patiently hoping to pick up my inbound stogies. Mail came and went and I began to think my precious gift had been lost in the system. This afternoon I got a pleasant surprise as I picked up my teams mail and saw a package with a customs disclosure on it stating cigars. :thumbs:

Included was a couple Padrons, a Ghurka, a La Flor Dominicana, and a well aged A Fuente Anejo packaged ever so carefully to survive the rough handling and extreme temperatures and humidity of a mail connex traveling to and through Iraq.

Thanks again Anvil,

TriggerPuller OUT

Nice work Anvil! :thumbs:

He's a fine BOTL. He discovered over the course of my first few nights on chat that we share an affinity for motorcycles and immediately shipped a biography on a bike designing legend halfway around the world to me.

Cheers mate!

Well guys I just finished up one of the Padrons. I had a little bit of concern deep down about the condition the sticks may be in from riding in the connex (big metal shipping container) but to my relief the excellent packaging job was successful. A great smoke after a long day sitting in front of our team's TOC.

A second round of :thumbs: to Anvil for the plan and the execution,

TriggerPuller