• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anxiety has let my guard down... KABOOM!

Rooke

My wife and I are due this upcoming wednesday the 15th. We are on pins and needles as it is. I ordered just enough cigars last night to fill my humidor (Im getting a bigger one for my birthday next month so im stocking up since ill have no money for a bit) Well i come home from work this morning to a white box. Umm wow 9 hour shipping that's incredibly fast!  

Nope. It was a package from Mister Spad31. Holy molly Sir! How could I ever repay you! This is such a kind and generous gesture. I thank you very much! Ive only been here for a few months and already feel like family. No one has been negative or rude in any form, and now Trey has sent me a congrats and welcome to the family package. Im honored to be here! Thank you once more Trey, i hope theres something in my small collection that will someday peak your interest haha ill have to send you a list cause I owe you one big time ;) Thanks brother! -Jake

Excellent aim Trey and congratulations to you and your wife Jake.

giannilibrizzi said:
Nice.... When Trey isn't sleeping, he's pretty cool!!!
*squinty eyes at the Canuk* - notes attitude in file...

Yep, Trey is a remarkable human being. You've been hit by one of the best. Well done.