• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any Best Buy Reward Zone Members? (Police Tix)

tigger

gutter-grade asstrash
Wasn't sure if I should put this in Buy/Sell, or here, but here goes...

Long shot here, but I'm looking for a password to buy Police tickets for the 8/1 MSG show in the presale that starts at Noon today.

I'll shoot a nice 5er of smokes to the first person who can give me a valid password (one that gets me tickets once the presale starts) before 11:45 am EST today.

Please PM me if you can help. I've also posted this at CF. Thanks for reading...

Edited to reference the band in thread title...

Long shot here, but I'm looking for a password to buy Police tickets for the 8/1 MSG show in the presale that starts at Noon today.

I'll shoot a nice 5er of smokes to the first person who can give me a valid password (one that gets me tickets once the presale starts) before 11:45 am EST today.

Please PM me if you can help. I've also posted this at CF. Thanks for reading...

PM Sent.

PM Sent.

Thanks bobbyshirley. Looks like I'm all set here.

So does anyone have any info on other locations for the tour? All I can find on ticketmaster is NYC and Fenway. It would be nice to find something a little closer to the midwest.

I just found this while searching elsewhere:

NORTH AMERICAN TOUR ITINERARY 2007

DATE: CITY: VENUE: ON SALE DATE:

28-May Vancouver, BC GM Place Saturday, Feb. 17

06-June Seattle, WA Key Arena To Be Announced
09-June Denver, CO Pepsi Center To Be Announced
15-June Las Vegas, NV MGM Grand Garden Arena To Be Announced
16-June Manchester, TN Bonnaroo Festival To Be Announced
18-June Phoenix, AZ US Airways Arena To Be Announced
26-June Dallas, TX American Airlines Center To Be Announced
30-June New Orleans, LA New Orleans Arena To Be Announced

02-July St. Louis, MO Scottrade Center To Be Announced
22-July Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre Sat., Feb. 17
25-July Montreal, PQ Bell Centre Sat., Feb. 17
28-July Boston, MA Fenway Park Tuesday, Feb. 20

01, 03-Aug New York, NY Madison Square Garden Tuesday, Feb. 20
*both shows on
sale

Presale for the St. Paul show went on sale this morning and I was very surprised at the demand. I had my code and was on the site ready to rock at exactly 10am (when presale started) and it took me about 10 tries to finally have the system find two tickets for me. The first bunch of times I tried it kept coming back saying no tickets available! I'm not sure what price range of tickets were on sale, but all I was able to get were the most expensive ($225 a piece!) ones. My very first search was for a pair of 2nd price tier tickets ($90) and I couldn't find them. I tried that search several times to no avail.

Well, I've got two really good tickets, and if my wife comes after me with a knife when she sees how much they were then I figure I won't have a problem unloading these online (ebay), perhaps even making a few bucks.

I don't know where you guys are getting your prices.....I looked on line at Seattle shows last night and the "nosebleed - oxygen required" seats were going for $100.00 and the floor was about $2400.00...!! What I'd call "decent" seats - first tier - were going for $950.00. Same seats we paid $180.00 to see the Rolling Stones in, and $95.00 to see The Who.

Their music is seriously cool but at those prices.....I'll re-buy the LP's on CD, a couple boxes of CoRo's, and a fine bottle of grog to enjoy them with..... :sign:

Good luck, guys - B.B.S.

I don't know where you guys are getting your prices.....I looked on line at Seattle shows last night and the "nosebleed - oxygen required" seats were going for $100.00 and the floor was about $2400.00...!! What I'd call "decent" seats - first tier - were going for $950.00. Same seats we paid $180.00 to see the Rolling Stones in, and $95.00 to see The Who.

Their music is seriously cool but at those prices.....I'll re-buy the LP's on CD, a couple boxes of CoRo's, and a fine bottle of grog to enjoy them with..... :sign:

Good luck, guys - B.B.S.

X2

I just checked the pricing for the Pennsylvania stops and they are even higher than out West. I guess the guys need their retirement money!

Are these the ticketmaster prices or the prices for resale tickets?

Off to see these boys tonight here in Miami at Joe Robbie, and will be seeing them later this month at Fenway Park ( :love: :love: :love: ).

I was at the Denver show. Two days before the show, one of my wife's vendors called and said they had two extra seats in the suite. The show was great, they were still working a few bugs out, but the play list was amazing. Those of you going to upcoming shows enjoy, it was a blast.