• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any body here have a CCNA

LouieNY

Wine Lover
Been studying to eventually take the test and I think i am frying my brain :D

Did the CCNA last summer, and just got my CWNP cert a few weeks ago. Now I'm a certified wireless network pro. The things you learn in that class :)

I studied for the CCNA about 5 years ago but never took the test for it

You have a cert in Central Washington Native Plants! Damn, I'm impressed

Who gives that? Is it Cisco or is it vendor neutral?

Rod said:
Did the CCNA last summer, and just got my CWNP cert a few weeks ago. Now I'm a certified wireless network pro. The things you learn in that class :)
[snapback]209993[/snapback]​

I held my CCNA a few years ago. Let it run out due to college. I find it hard to hold a job, second job, family, and College, while trying to study for my CCNA or CCNP. I will go back and get it when I am out of school. All I can say is practice test, practice test, practice test until your blue.

I hold a CCNP and CCDP. I just passed the written portion of the CCIE. I'll be sitting for the lab portion in November for the IP Telephony specialization. It has been a tough road but when finished it will hopefully be personally as well as financially rewarding.

Good luck.

I wish there was a bowing smiley, you deserve it. I can count the CCIEs I've met on one hand. I had one of my admins pass his test back in 2000, he gave his 2 week notice and jumped into a job that doubled his salery.

slowhand said:
I hold a CCNP and CCDP. I just passed the written portion of the CCIE. I'll be sitting for the lab portion in November for the IP Telephony specialization. It has been a tough road but when finished it will hopefully be personally as well as financially rewarding.

Good luck.
[snapback]210393[/snapback]​

AVB said:
I wish there was a bowing smiley, you deserve it. I can count the CCIEs I've met on one hand. I had one of my admins pass his test back in 2000, he gave his 2 week notice and jumped into a job that doubled his salery.

We have four of them within earshot. We are one of the largest Cisco VARs (resellers) in the country. Part of our contract requires we maintain a certain number of certifications. Sometimes I feel like my whole life revolves around taking exams.

I hold a CCNA and CCDA. I'm currently studying for the SANS GSEC examine. If you need any assists studying for the exam (study tips, subnetting tips, tricks, etc) let me know. I took my test just over a year ago and still have all my notes, tips and tricks. You can PM me here or hit me up on email jrabith@yahoo.com.

Good luck.

AJ

Good Luck...Sure you will make it through with Flying colors.

Did mine a while ago, getting ready now to take my IE Security Lab in two weeks!!