• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any day now...

emodx

Banned
...And we will welcome Xavier into our family! Keep mom and baby in your prayers! I for one am pretty amped, so I will be cutting the coffee intake in half.

Congrats guys and I hope Cheekie and the baby are doin' fine............ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Now if we could only find a suitable middle name! LOL

Oohhhh, the anticipation, one of the best parts.

Congrats man, I hope all goes well, you're life is about to change......for the better :)

Will keep them and you in thoughts and prayers. Alexander is a great name to go with Xavier, no pun intended. Congrats to the two of you!

funny enough my first son's middle name is Alexander.... I am thinking Maximus or Opus...( kidding )

Congratulations you two! Here's hoping all will proceed smooth as silk and sweet as apple pie. :thumbs:

Wilkey

Congrats!! :thumbs: Kids can be such a blessing. If I did not have mine, I would probably be dead. They give life meaning. Yet, still a pain in the ass. :laugh:

Xavier is an awesome name....I have no idea if you have a middle name (you probably do since the first name chose is so great)--but I love the name Grayson...there's another name thrown into the mix....so much luck to you..HUGS..

Melly