• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any experience with......

dstogie

Just wondering how the 07's are. The 06's I tried were mighty tasty! :thumbs: Any help is much appreciated.

I heard... heard the monte 4's suck as of now. Those might need some sleep. The Dip #5 is smoking good, Fonseca Cadets KDT needed a few weeks to settle down, but make a decent morning smoke.... or so I heard.

The ones I just got were Nov 06, and they're awesome. I didn't see any '07s down there.

My jan07 have been alittle harsh and the flavors muddled. Maybe they are going thru a sick period? So, I've been disappointed so far hopefully they will come around.

edited for early morning misspelling

I prefer these with some age on them.....the 06's I have are too grassy, and a tad moist.

I was gifted one from 07 (not sure the month) and it was excellent. I can't find a bad thing to say about it.

Thanks for all the responses!! The reyes have a pop to them that I really enjoy, and with the weather getting colder that size is perfect!!! :thumbs:

I have an April 07 box that I have been enjoying. Enough that I have had to resist smoking them so at least a few have a chance to age. :D

have a few out of a '07 box of 12. I smoked one outside with a buddy on our way to get hot chocolate with our girlfriends in nyc. His burned great and mine was aweful. The smell on the prelight was fantastic, which made me excited to smoke it, but the both of us found the flavors muted. They probably needed to sit a bit and his humi was a little to high. I will smoke another in a few weeks.

They're too good! Stay away from them.

Seriously, I'm only half joking. :cool:

Have some :
Bolivar Coronas Extras from Dec 2006
Diplomaticos No.2 from Dec 2006
RyJ Churchills from Sep 2006
Saint Luis Rey Double Coronas from Dec 2006
Sancho Panza Molinos from April 2006
Vegas Robaina Unicos from May 2006

All are very tasty and smoking well.

Good aging potential.

Commander Bob
Looking for ANYTHING from Sep 2003. :whistling:

Have some :
Bolivar Coronas Extras from Dec 2006
Diplomaticos No.2 from Dec 2006
RyJ Churchills from Sep 2006
Saint Luis Rey Double Coronas from Dec 2006
Sancho Panza Molinos from April 2006
Vegas Robaina Unicos from May 2006

All are very tasty and smoking well.

Good aging potential.

Commander Bob
Looking for ANYTHING from Sep 2003. :whistling:

I have to agree with you on the Bolivar's Bob! The 06' and the early 07' cabs are extremely and I mean extremely flavourful.... Its chalked full of chocolate goodness. But back on topic, the 06' reyes are quite creamy however as centurycigar stated, it seems to turn grassy midway through the second third and thereafter.... so I would prefer a little more age on them before going hog wild. Overall all though, it is a very satisfying smoke.

Eugene