• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any Hawaiian Brothers.....

SKYDIVNEKD

Call me "Walt Kowalski"
I'm looking for a brother/sister that resides in Hawaii, and may be willing to ship some original Kona coffee to me. :blush: I have a 10 year anniversary coming up next month, and my wife really likes the stuff. So, I'd like to surprise her.

If anyone is willing to assist, PM me and we can work out the details. I promise to make it worth your time and effort. :thumbs:

Thanks, in advance, for your time.

Floyd T.

I'm looking for a brother/sister that resides in Hawaii, and may be willing to ship some original Kona coffee to me. :blush: I have a 10 year anniversary coming up next month, and my wife really likes the stuff. So, I'd like to surprise her.

If anyone is willing to assist, PM me and we can work out the details. I promise to make it worth your time and effort. :thumbs:

Thanks, in advance, for your time.

Floyd T.

I got ya covered.
PM Sent.

If you want a lot of coffee, my mother is looking to sell her coffee farm on the Big Island. I'd be happy to pass you her information.

Wolfie....I appreciate the offer. ;) However, I'll try a bag or two for now, and see what happens down the road! :thumbs:

Waves....PM coming back your way.

Invest....thanks for looking and acting as back-up!

Floyd T.

Good job guys! I had an eye opening PM from MadMonk when I found out how much the retailer in his town charges for a bag of Kona Coffee.
ohmy.gif

Floyd - I can roast you some, have the green beans at home. Just let me know if you'd like me to roast it.