• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any Homebrewers Out There

Reading both threads make me want to get back into it.

Need a picnic cooler mash-tun to upgrade my 12.5 gal set up. Suggestions?

Use sanke. I just picked up 5 for $15 to use as an HLT, MLT, BT and 2 primaries. I'm attempting to build an HERMS.

I'm a beginner at homebrewing...under 5 attempts. All my batches are ales thus far, all american style IPA's. I have some fantastic software that really helps predict where the final product will end up at...and thus far has been right on the nuts! Most of my recipes are borrowed from BYO magazine, or are clones of other microbrews. Always interested in swapping recipes! I'm a true hop-head!

I have been active in producing my own beer for two years now. It does take time, but well worth it.
I must second the idea to make sure everything you use to brew with is sterlized.
Have fun!
Rich

I have been wanting to for a long time. I just don't really know where to start. I am a little hesitant to drop $200 in starting materials, only to not be satisfied with the results.

One of my new hobbies is homebrewing. I am currently working on my third batch. I was wondering if there are any other homebrewers out there. I'd love to exchange some ideas, tips, etc.

Patrick

As soon as I get my garage set up properly I will start my practice. I have a couple guys this way that brew on a regular basis so it might not be tough to do.