• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any humidor strays...

the only questions I have about this pass would be how do we work the puts/takes. Since some of the sticks maybe of a lower quality than others. This is my first passs so maybe this is a dumb question but still....

I've got a bunch of these bloody things. Samplers I didn't care for, singles I purchased two too many. Not bad cigars, just not my taste. Anyone want them. Just pm me your addy. Can't promise your gonna like 'em but they are free, in good shape, and they are decent sticks.

Nate

Edited to say someone took me up on the offer. Now that I have more room it is time to see what's in the Hot Deals thread!

DarrenR you dont like the H.Upmann vintage camaroon? Well, you can send em to me ;)

Is the pass on?

Sounds like fun and I'd be willing to join to try what others do not care for anymore....that is if ya will have me.

One mans junk is another's gold!

I would be in for the pass, but I don't want it to be a 'pass your dog rockets' type thing. They should still be quality sticks and the trades should be even, same as any other pass.

If we make this a pass, it would have to be quality sticks...no dog rockets...no trash...no bundles...just good, quality sticks that YOU didn't like...otherwise there would be no fun in it.

Umm,the point is to pass the sticks you dont smoke much anymore or even like..............that doesnt mean someone else wont like them.
Besides,I dont know about the rest of you but I always throw in decent sticks even if it doesnt call for it,same for host sticks,thats just me.Every pass I was in the puts from everyone always outnumbered there takes in amount and in quality,but granted I never did a pass here.

I ran a pass like this Blind Shall Lead the Blind Pass. You can add some conditions to avoid bad plays.
I put a minimum value of $2/cigar, and required that everyone say something about thier puts.

I found it to be an enjoyable pass, even though I'm a neurotic freak of a pass host.

I'm not experienced in these matters at all, but is this really a good time to be passing a box of cigars around the country? It's getting pretty hot in most places these days and it only gets hotter through August.

Just some food for thought. I don't mean to rain on anybody's parade.