• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any ideas

gatorsmg

Here Fishy, Fishy
The topic title and description pretty much says it all. I already have two tickets for the game this Saturday. I was working on getting two more from a friend but that fell through. The Gator Club of Miami had a few for auction but they're gone and I've looked at ebay already but want some other / better ideas. Of course we could just wing it and buyy from scalpers at the game but that's not a very good option.

So how about it, any ideas or does anyone happen to have 2 tickets burning a hole in their pocket?

I hear these tix are going for just a little less than an arm and a leg. Good luck with them... I'll bet its a damn good game. Probably won't be as good as Texas-Ohio State this past weekend... :p :laugh:

gatorsmg said:
The topic title and description pretty much says it all. I already have two tickets for the game this Saturday. I was working on getting two more from a friend but that fell through. The Gator Club of Miami had a few for auction but they're gone and I've looked at ebay already but want some other / better ideas. Of course we could just wing it and buyy from scalpers at the game but that's not a very good option.

So how about it, any ideas or does anyone happen to have 2 tickets burning a hole in their pocket?
[snapback]224553[/snapback]​

Hey sucka, might wanna watch that game at home.... cause you gunna get CREAMED!

You could probably buy two off of a UT fraternity guy down there trying to get rid of his tickets. Several guys buy the student tickets for face value, drive to the game, and then sell them for just enough to pay for the gas and alcohol for the weekend.

alexgtp, it's all related to what college you went to, or what city you live in.

I prefer pro football where on any given day any team can win. College has too many Big Monstrous team vs. Southwest Montana Tech A&M University in Alaska games for me to get too excited.

I am sure if I attended one of those schools with a big monstrous team I would be very excited on Saturday. I did not however, my school's football team sucked. And being from Miami, I have a pro team to follow. All my tears are invested there.

I'd suggest driving down there, grabbing your ankles and investing in something sturdy to bite on...

edited 'cause I'm a typo'n fool

Eshaw99 said:
I'd suggest driving down there, grabbing your ankles and investing is something sturdy to bite on...
[snapback]224615[/snapback]​

That'a Boy! Hell yes!