• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any mountain bikers here?

Tillers

Any one else like to get out on the mountain for some good two wheeled fun? Just got into the cigar scene but been riding my whole life. I don't think the cigars will adversely affect me like cigarettes would (as I'm not destroying my lungs, hopefully). My current ride, in a rare state of cleanliness, 2004 Specialized Stumpjumper Expert:

IMG_26081.jpg

And some goodies I just bolted up, got a sweet deal on them as it's last years model:
IMG_20100926_162027.jpg

IMG_20100926_162213.jpg

Started this past summer. Presently I have a 2010 Specialized Hardrock Sport 29r.

I mostly ride road, but do have a Bianchi Cyclocross bike that I used to do events in.

I do, once in a while. Love to get a 29er Specialized, but not right now.

60390_650201080395_73400301_37844473_610533_n.jpg

Is the only image I have of my new digs, a 2010 Marin Indian Fire Trail
Off the top of my head.. LX/XTR drivetrain, Hayes disc brakes, Fox 32 fork, scandium frame, Mavic wheelset, and a few carbon bits and pieces.

Climbs like a cloud. I have not yet fully explored its potential.
My previous ride was a 2001 Gary Fisher Hoo Koo E Koo, now converted to singlespeed.

A roadie here.
Climbing all 10,023 ft of My Haleakala in Maui.
dP
Outofthesaddle.jpg

That's quite the nice looking ride there! I'm sure the hill was a blast to bomb down as well?

The ride was a rented Ti Litespeed, the saddle and pedals were mine.
Took 5 hrs, 4 minutes to climb and about 1 1/2 hours down [almost missing one switchback at 40mph!!] and back to the shop. What a ride and what a view!
dP
KingoftheMountains.jpg

Tillers, where's the engine.............

Nice Bike........I think you should smoke4 cigars a day. Inhale them all, so one day my fat ass can catch ya.