• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any NASCAR fans out there?

GMCCCGUY

------------
If you are a NASCAR fan what are you smoking today, and who are you rooting for?
I am a big Dale Jr fan, and am smoking my fist PAM 64 :D today.
Dave

Jr. All the way! I had an Untold Story yesterday during the Bush race, Lasted most of the race :) Today I might try that RASS I have looking at me in the box.

I've been a NASCAR fan since Richard Petty raced Fred Lorenzen. That's back when only woodchucks (me) and rednecks watched and the Daytona 500 was the only NASCAR race on TV. Swisher Sweets would be the appropriate smoke :whistling: but since I don't have any I'll probably have to settle for a couple AF 858 maduros. As far as who I'll root for? Anybody but that weasel Jeff Gordon. This would also be a good day to break out that bottle of Rebel Yell. :rolleyes:

Mark Martin all the way. Not a classier individual anywhere near the racetrack IMHO. Plus he's from the great state of Arkansas only a few 50 miles from my hometown.

Smokes: not sure yet. Probably have a padron 26 #1 then we will see from there.

-----
bmickey9

I hope Tony Stewart Gets bump drafted and spins out. that would create some great controversy. hahaha

Stewart all the way, Used to be a Bobby Allison fan and then followed his son. After he died I stopped watching Nascar till Pontiac was back on the scene. Now I stuck with Stewart and Bobby Labonte but Stewart has become my favorite.

Used to watch Mark Martin race in the Minnesota State Fair and he's always been a favorite of mine.

Gregor

I only got into NASCAR about 3 years ago. I vaguely followed it for years, but it wasn't until recently that I made plans to watch every race. I like Dale Jr., and I've recently become a bit of a Tony Stewart fan. Anybody who calls Jeff Gordon a "whiner" on national TV gets a gold star in my book.

I'm heading to the local cigar lounge to watch part of the race. Don't know yet what I'm gonna smoke. Maybe a '98 Partagas Lusi...

Go team Lowe's. Jimmie is overdue IMO. I am with Hillbilly, hope Tony gets spun out. I can't cheer for Jr. because I was a huge fan of Sr. and feel like that if I cheered for Jr. it would be only because of who his dad was.

Oh so I root for Tony Stewart and/or whoever I am starting on my fantasy team.

gtphale said:
Stewart all the way, Used to be a Bobby Allison fan and then followed his son. After he died I stopped watching Nascar till Pontiac was back on the scene. Now I stuck with Stewart and Bobby Labonte but Stewart has become my favorite.
[snapback]290715[/snapback]​

It figures you'd like a shitbag like Stewart. Not that I'm a Jeff Gordon fan but that shithead Stewart just about made it impossible for Gordon to be competitive in this race. Stewart is a crybaby POS.
12665377.jpg

:laugh:
coventrycat86 said:
gtphale said:

It figures you'd like a shitbag like Stewart. Not that I'm a Jeff Gordon fan but that shithead Stewart just about made it impossible for Gordon to be competitive in this race. Stewart is a crybaby POS.
12665377.jpg

[snapback]290822[/snapback]​

LMAO! Hostility!

Hillbilly Steaks said:
:laugh:
coventrycat86 said:
gtphale said:

12665377.jpg

[snapback]290822[/snapback]​

LMAO! Hostility!
[snapback]290825[/snapback]​

Not really. I dislike gtphale a whole lot more than Tony Stewart....

I hope Tony Stewart blows an engine or something before he takes more guys out of this race. What an ASSHOLE he is. Just a few days ago, he was whining about "agressive driving" yet he's done nothing today other that wreck other guy's cars.

BWHAAAAAAAAAA! :laugh:

Tony Stewart penalized AGAIN :laugh:

This time for running over his jack in the pit area!

What a douchebag! :laugh:

I just nail my left sneeker to the floor and run. Same difference.

Hey tdog your driver just won the Daytona 500, what are you going to do?

I AM GOING TO DISNEYWORLD!!!!!!

Congratulations to Jimmie Johnson and team Lowe's. The only thing that would have made it better was to see Tony Stewart out of the race. He is a total A-hole who never takes blame for his actions.