• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any NASCAR fans out there?

tdog said:
The only thing that would have made it better was to see Tony Stewart out of the race. He is a total A-hole who never takes blame for his actions.
[snapback]290886[/snapback]​

Did you see his BS interview after the race? Whining about Kenseth then giving the six year old sandbox line "He started it and I finished it"

Big tough guy :rolleyes:

This is great, I've found someone to hate. :laugh:

coventrycat86 said:
tdog said:
The only thing that would have made it better was to see Tony Stewart out of the race. He is a total A-hole who never takes blame for his actions.
[snapback]290886[/snapback]​

Did you see his BS interview after the race? Whining about Kenseth then giving the six year old sandbox line "He started it and I finished it"

Big tough guy :rolleyes:

This is great, I've found someone to hate. :laugh:
[snapback]290887[/snapback]​

Yeah that was what I was watching when I posted that. I have not liked him from the beginning. "Smoke, my a$$."

I'll tell you who deserved to be penalized at the very least after he wrecked Jeff Green out of the race...only Jeff Green isn't a pretty litle boy so you guys don't want to talk about him.

Lumberg said:
I'll tell you who deserved to be penalized at the very least after he wrecked Jeff Green out of the race...only Jeff Green isn't a pretty litle boy so you guys don't want to talk about him.
[snapback]290958[/snapback]​

Your not talking about Jarret are you??? LOL
Everybody was out of control this race, but it was fun to watch!!!
BTW I just joined your FRL today!!! :thumbs:

Lumberg said:
only Jeff Green isn't a pretty litle boy so you guys don't want to talk about him.
[snapback]290958[/snapback]​
When was the last time he won a race? Oh yeah, he hasn't.
Dale didn't appear to be driving aggressively to me. Do you think that he deserved to be penalized because that was the worst wreck of the day?